Minute’s Applause.

Mr Soprano

1 hour ago, Biggarbear said:

Aye the journalists looking in here will be loving seeing our lowest common denominator thumping away on their keyboards with their fists.

What an absolute embarrassment .

Same ones that moan about them having no dignity. Utterly shameful.

No one damages the reputation of our support more than the ones that spoon feed them exactly what they want.

They want Rangers fans to fuck up. And some of them in here happily oblige over and over and over.

Who the hell are you calling the lowest common denominator you absolute weapon. 

Jog on back to follow follow with the happy clappers eh. 

People like you are the exact problem in this society. Accepting anything taig like. 

By that, I mean the harbourer of paedophiles.  Saying nothing to an "open secret" allowing little boys to get continually abused. 

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Who the hell are you calling the lowest common denominator you absolute weapon. 

Jog on back to follow follow with the happy clappers eh. 

People like you are the exact problem in this society. Accepting anything taig like. 

I get a semi when you are angry fwiw 

It's like sparkle when she's watching n shouting at question time politics shite. Rock solid I ger man

18 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Compare and contrast. 

Penn State - Legendary Coach Paterno didn’t lift the phone and choose to protect his organisation, the authorities rip him apart statues tore down and his name cast in the mud and deservedly so. 

Scum FC - Legendary Captain & Manager mcneil didn’t lift the phone and choose to protect the club name. Hailed as a Hero by the footballing authorities and government of the country, calls for a state funeral, minutes applause demanded to be held across the football stadia of the nation to remember this giant of the game and the epitome of a gentleman. 

One covered up a single child rapist and got what he deserved, the other covered up an organised peado ring of multiple child rapists operating for decades. 

The country should be hanging its head in shame, you have plunged to a new low Scotland. 

You're not getting with the programme. McNeil WAS a vicTIM. Don't forget it! :whistle:

Since SNPira came to power, particularly with the taigs fully on board, we thought they played the victim card before, well these days it's unsurpassable, such is the level of victimhood we now see.

Every institution in the land infested with the cunts. Media and Holyrood in their pocket. 

Yesterday we witnessed dissident *ra members walk our streets with their message "we haven't gone away you know", trying to strike fear and intimidate the law abiding people of Scotland. You couldn't make this shite up.

These dissidents are no longer welcome on their own patch, but have clearly found an all too willing population of plastics right here, who have well  bought into their message and objectives and are now setting up home in our own back yard. This country is now a fertile recruitment ground for these scum bastards.

If those cunts turned their guns on us tommorrow and started a civil war, it would be the PUL community to be blame, such is the narrative.

I don't know where all this is going to end, but the signs are not looking good as taigs are given freedom to do wtf they want, when they want.

You are right in what you say. For me it has got to the point that anything that is taig, or associated with taig, then NONE of it should be celebrated or respected by us, because at the end of the day, they want us dead, and I mean literally. If it were only about football! 

Witnessing taig terrorist paramilitary uniforms parading on the streets of Scotland in a hate fest, and not for the first time, the law abiding should be waking up and smelling the coffee, but sadly we are not.

For me there should be no clapping, but a silence, in another opportunity to protest at the demonisation, the discrimination, the hatred and the dehumanisation of the PUL community and of our club. Take the opportunity for protest and the reason why we protest in our silence in BJK, BMK, SNP/IRA/GCC blood on their hands and so on. Get the banners rolled out.

The celebration or not of McNeil is an irrelevance, as there is a bigger picture, in the forces at work to silence and sully the PUL community to oblivion. The jolly craicsters were out in force yesterday at the chamber of secrets, showing the world their compassion, whilst immediately prior to it, parading in our streets paramilirary style that the bomb and the bullet has not gone away. Too clever by half. Time we got smart in response to it.

We'll get fucked on the PR stakes one way or another today, so let's do it right and at least get our message across.

22 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

You're not getting with the programme. McNeil WAS a vicTIM. Don't forget it! :whistle:

Since SNPira came to power, particularly with the taigs fully on board, we thought they played the victim card before, well these days it's unsurpassable, such is the level of victimhood we now see.

Every institution in the land infested with the cunts. Media and Holyrood in their pocket. 

Yesterday we witnessed dissident *ra members walk our streets with their message "we haven't gone away you know", trying to strike fear and intimidate the law abiding people of Scotland. You couldn't make this shite up.

These dissidents are no longer welcome on their own patch, but have clearly found an all too willing population of plastics right here, who have well  bought into their message and objectives and are now setting up home in our own back yard. This country is now a fertile recruitment ground for these scum bastards.

If those cunts turned their guns on us tommorrow and started a civil war, it would be the PUL community to be blame, such is the narrative.

I don't know where all this is going to end, but the signs are not looking good as taigs are given freedom to do wtf they want, when they want.

You are right in what you say. For me it has got to the point that anything that is taig, or associated with taig, then NONE of it should be celebrated or respected by us, because at the end of the day, they want us dead, and I mean literally. If it were only about football! 

Witnessing taig terrorist paramilitary uniforms parading on the streets of Scotland in a hate fest, and not for the first time, the law abiding should be waking up and smelling the coffee, but sadly we are not.

For me there should be no clapping, but a silence, in another opportunity to protest at the demonisation, the discrimination, the hatred and the dehumanisation of the PUL community and of our club. Take the opportunity for protest and the reason why we protest in our silence in BJK, BMK, SNP/IRA/GCC blood on their hands and so on. Get the banners rolled out.

The celebration or not of McNeil is an irrelevance, as there is a bigger picture, in the forces at work to silence and sully the PUL community to oblivion. The jolly craicsters were out in force yesterday at the chamber of secrets, showing the world their compassion, whilst immediately prior to it, parading in our streets paramilirary style that the bomb and the bullet has not gone away. Too clever by half. Time we got smart in response to it.

We'll get fucked on the PR stakes one way or another today, so let's do it right and at least get our message across.

A big banner with, 

“All You Had To Do Was Pick Up The Phone Billy”

would be very appropriate. 

I honestly can’t believe that terrorist scum were allowed to walk the streets of Glasgow no hiding behind fancy names or other disguises, and to top it all they carry a taunting banner that warns what will happen if they don’t get their way.

Seriously!!!!! in today’s Scotland a terrorist organisation is allowed to threaten the population while being protected by the police....... I’ll leave that thought there for those among us that don’t believe the taig cunts in scotland don’t have an agenda aren’t being helped by the people running our country. 

So as we stand all those folk voting SNP are voting for the IRA the killer of men women and children to walk our streets and threaten our population, anyone voting SNP has blood on there hands. 

4 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

A big banner with, 

“All You Had To Do Was Pick Up The Phone Billy”

would be very appropriate. 

I honestly can’t believe that terrorist scum were allowed to walk the streets of Glasgow no hiding behind fancy names or other disguises, and to top it all they carry a taunting banner that warns what will happen if they don’t get their way.

Seriously!!!!! in today’s Scotland a terrorist organisation is allowed to threaten the population while being protected by the police....... I’ll leave that thought there for those among us that don’t believe the taig cunts in scotland don’t have an agenda aren’t being helped by the people running our country. 

So as we stand all those folk voting SNP are voting for the IRA the killer of men women and children to walk our streets and threaten our population, anyone voting SNP has blood on there hands. 

Exactly! :tu:

10 minutes ago, Misteral said:

Apart from the Tim game yesterday was there an applause at any other game, or will there be at the Hibs v Hearts game today?

No, it's only our board that are the mugs😩

Just now, BEE said:

What’s the script with him being complicit in the abuse? Never heard that before.

Testified in court that the abuse was an open secret. 

Then seen on video presenting Torbett with an award along with Stein after he came back. 

3 hours ago, The Godfather said:

You are a complete embarrassment.

Lets applaud someone who helped cover up abuse and someone who has absolutely nothing to do with our club.

He means nothing to us and has done nothing noble in his career 

How do you know he did?

Care to prove that.

I await your evidence.

In the meantime I think proving that we as a support have common decency and respect would be a far better use of everyone's time. Rather not stoop down to the level that those scum bags do across the city. 

Shameful

13 minutes ago, Biggarbear said:

How do you know he did?

Care to prove that.

I await your evidence.

In the meantime I think proving that we as a support have common decency and respect would be a far better use of everyone's time. Rather not stoop down to the level that those scum bags do across the city. 

Shameful

Can lift a European Cup but couldn't lift a phone lol. 

15 minutes ago, Biggarbear said:

How do you know he did?

Care to prove that.

I await your evidence.

Shameful

38 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Testified in court that the abuse was an open secret. 

Then seen on video presenting Torbett with an award along with Stein after he came back. 

2 minutes ago, Jelavic191 said:

An article put up by the Scottish Sun already claiming Hearts fans disrespected the minutes applause. The Rangers fan reaction will be the headline news tonight 

Who cares mate, fuck them 

I would be more embarrassed if the headlines were ‘Rangers fans show respect for Lisbon lion’🤮

49 minutes ago, Biggarbear said:

How do you know he did?

Care to prove that.

I await your evidence.

Shameful

He knew and did nothing, dress it up however way you want but your man knew and sat on it.

Honking but applaud away

It's basic fucking human decency we're talking about here.

If the "Greatest Ever Ranger" is happy to lay a wreath at his statue in front of celtic Park & talks about his character in glowing terms, then I'm more than able to applaud the man & show a level of decency that we often criticise the other side of lacking.

Archived