Minute’s Applause.

Mr Soprano

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Who the hell are you calling the lowest common denominator you absolute weapon. 

Jog on back to follow follow with the happy clappers eh. 

People like you are the exact problem in this society. Accepting anything taig like. 

By that, I mean the harbourer of paedophiles.  Saying nothing to an "open secret" allowing little boys to get continually abused. 

So you want to act like that other lot do whenever there is a silence or applause. Because this is the kind of behavior they go on with.

Being a Rangers fan should mean we are better than them ffs. Not fuckin like them.

Dignity. Simple surely.

35 minutes ago, tom7bills said:

Scottish football really needs to ask itself why billy mcneil tributes are being disrupted, why are celtic having paedo chants directed at them, why is big jock knew chanted. Ask yourselves why these things are happening.

They don’t really need to ask, as everyone knows.  Media are bought and paid for with respect to the requested silence. 

6 minutes ago, Misteral said:

I was against this but forgot he was Aberdeen's manager. Fair enough and well respected by the crowd. 

The same Aberdeen who’s fans sing about the Ibrox disaster, fuck them.

14 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Was genuinely surprised at how many clapped. Couldn’t believe it. Although Broomloan was incredibly quiet so at least I can relate is some way to some fans. 

Agree. Pathetic the amount who took part. Short memories. 

57 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Was genuinely surprised at how many clapped. Couldn’t believe it. Although Broomloan was incredibly quiet so at least I can relate is some way to some fans. 

Cause the Broomloan is the best stand in the ground. 

Archived