Mr Soprano

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Biggarbear said:

How do you know he did?

Care to prove that.

I await your evidence.

In the meantime I think proving that we as a support have common decency and respect would be a far better use of everyone's time. Rather not stoop down to the level that those scum bags do across the city. 

Shameful

Taig 

Watched the Sky coverage again 

There is absolutely no way they can give us a bad wrap for anything today 

All the fans were applauding and the Sky cameras were zooming in on all the Rangers fans .Every stand .All the players .Walter .SG .Greig .They missed no one 

Quite remarkable coverage considering you never see any of our fans faces when we are playing the scum at Ibrox 

Cameras always seem to be stuck on the Broomloan road ,well certainly up to our last OF at Ibrox 

4 hours ago, George McLean said:

A dying breed in what way? As for despising Rangers fans that says a lot about you. Tell us this; do you despise Walter Smith and John Geig for showing respect and dignity.

Yes

Ask them if they agree with not reporting child abuse ya fucking rancid cunt. 

Make no mistake every tim , sheep shagger and media cunt was watching this today praying we disrespected the tribute to McNeil so they could give it the big bad Rangers fans shtick for the next couple of weeks. There will be a lot of people extremely pissed off there is nothing to report. 

10 hours ago, Biggarbear said:

How do you know he did?

Care to prove that.

I await your evidence.

In the meantime I think proving that we as a support have common decency and respect would be a far better use of everyone's time. Rather not stoop down to the level that those scum bags do across the city. 

Shameful

It's proven in a court of law that you's fucked waens :lol:

10 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Honestly I’m ashamed we have so many folk in our support who agree it’s ok to rape children. 

The worst people are the ones that have done a massive u-turn from despising taigs to suddenly being in agreement with "building bridges" with the vile bheasts. Absolute murder honestly. 

Yet they will be the first to complain when the realisation sets in at what these manipulative scumbags have always been about. Too blindsighted to see the truth in front of them - but it's all about "dignity" you know. 

Watch what happens when John Greig eventually departs this mortal coil. Will he get same reception from them? 

I think the sane people know the answer to that question. 

3 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Honestly I’m ashamed we have so many folk in our support who agree it’s ok to rape children. 

Rangers fans, at the behest of his widow, clapped and celebrated the life of a guy who did nothing to stop child sex abuse he knew about. Rangers fans slate the proactive supporters such as VB for the protest at BBC HQ. Rangers fans are apathetic towards the fenian actions including PIRA marching through Glasgow. Rangers fans vote the SNPira. 

I also am ashamed by folk who support my club but have nothing in common with me.

Just now, Sweettartangirl said:

The worst people are the ones that have done a massive u-turn from despising taigs to suddenly being in agreement with "building bridges" with the vile bheasts. Absolute murder honestly. 

Yet they will be the first to complain when the realisation sets in at what these manipulative scumbags have always been about. To blindsighted to see the truth in front of them - but it's all about "dignity" you know. 

Watch what happens when John Greig eventually departs this mortal coil. Will he get same reception from them? 

I think the sane people know the answer to that question. 

They fucked waens stg :lol:

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Rangers fans, at the behest of his widow, clapped and celebrated the life of a guy who did nothing to stop child sex abuse he knew about. Rangers fans slate the proactive supporters such as VB for the protest at BBC HQ. Rangers fans are apathetic towards the fenian actions including PIRA marching through Glasgow. Rangers fans vote the SNPira. 

I also am ashamed by folk who support my club but have nothing in common with me.

Same. Really sad state of affairs:( 

2 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Watch what happens when John Greig eventually departs this mortal coil. 

They love a vigil and an ambulance chase though.  You know what some of them are like, there will be a race to be the first one to hang their manky top on the statue. :britney:

1 minute ago, Sparkle said:

They love a vigil and an ambulance chase though.  You know what some of them are like, there will be a race to be the first one to hang their manky top on the statue. :britney:

Oh good god, you're right. It will either be their top or attempting to deface our statue. The absolute worst of the worst. 

Still can't for the life of me work out why people think it was ok to applaud somebody who knew about child abuse & chose to do nothing about it!

Embarrassingly the same cunts will be singing BJK at the top of their voices in 2 weeks! 

I stood still and was silent as I feel that a moment of silence is more fitting and its what I'd do anyway. Some of the stuff from some of our fans paying tribute and doing the virtue signalling thing has been boak inducing but im not going to criticise those who did clap. Each to their own and all that. 

The chivalry thing has gone too far. All this kicking the ball out cos a player has gone down injured. When did this nonsense start?.. It makes me feel nauseous even watching it. I get it if its a genuine head knock but 90% of the time the cunt has no injury whatsoever, and is faking it to get an opponent sent off, or to waste time. 

1 hour ago, Jeffrey said:

Couldn't be bothered to stand for the prick never mind applaud 

didn't even want to see Rangers fans applauding but fucked it up completely -- rather than miss the applause I overslept and missed the whole first half.  However, coming on at half time I changed the game ::whistle:

Just now, MK Dumfries said:

Rest in peace and all that but he’s their hero, let them mourn without some attention seeking Rangers fan wanting a around of applause by putting a scarf down, no need !!

How is it attention-seeking of any Rangers fan to quietly do very little instead of doing something like standing up and clapping?

Archived