Minute’s Applause.

Mr Soprano

10 minutes ago, HalifaxBear said:

I'm a ger, have been for 30 years. Can't stand them green fucks. these last few years have been fucking awful.   But fuck sakes.   You lot are generally a set of arseholes, taking each other apart. Fucking pull together.  We are the people..

Ooooky doooky H.

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, HalifaxBear said:

I'm a ger, have been for 30 years. Can't stand them green fucks. these last few years have been fucking awful.   But fuck sakes.   You lot are generally a set of arseholes, taking each other apart. Fucking pull together.  We are the people..

notice you do not post much -- probably just as well 

26 minutes ago, HalifaxBear said:

You that Howard bloke from the Halifax adverts? He was annoying as well.

3 hours ago, CoopsLaud said:

Can understand the sentiment from the club in terms of paying respects, but doubt I could participate myself as I have never liked or respected the guy tbh. 

I would still keep the minutes respect, but my thoughts would be with the kids he probably could have protected, after all he was Stein's right hand man, so would have definitely shared the knowledge. Normally I try and keep the higher moral ground and respect the deaths of players I watched, even the cellic kind, but I agree with your comment 100%, there was always something smarmy and insincere about McNeil, whereas with Greig what you saw was what you got. 

Basically, now that we know who knew, it makes any kind of respect  difficult. 

52 minutes ago, HalifaxBear said:

Aye nae bother ya taig cheerleader. 

Green fucks lol hahahahahahhahahahahahahaah never in my life have I heard that.

Anybody got a link to prove the whole "open secret" thing that people keep repeating in this thread? Googled it and can't find anything other than forum posts on Rangers forums and vanguard bears articles but I'd really like some actual proof before I jump on this bandwagon :lol:

1 hour ago, HalifaxBear said:

You're a Ger? ARE YOU REALLY? 

WE are the people. YOU however, clearly are not. 

Green f*cks indeed. Taig wankers is the correct term. 

Because it's one of their players, I'm fine with applause. Someone would cough in a minutes silence and the media would crucify us. It's a no-win for Rangers. Can someone remind what was there response when Sandy Jardine passed away?

3 hours ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

We are playing Aberdeen

McNeil was Aberdeen Manager 77-78.

Don't see an issue in this. Don't give a fuck what any keyboard warriors think either.

You can clap 👏🏻 louder for the rest of us then !!

6 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Because it's one of their players, I'm fine with applause. Someone would cough in a minutes silence and the media would crucify us. It's a no-win for Rangers. Can someone remind what was there response when Sandy Jardine passed away?

Applaud why?  

2 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

The club need to fuck off with this shite ---- supporters should NOT TAE THEiR SEATS TILL THE MINUTE IS OVER

do not buy all this Mr Nice-guy crap --- remember him holding up 5 fingers (they were on 5 n a row at that point)  when they collected their losers medals n the DJ league cup final -- could not even do that with dignity.  Fenian bastard.  

I’ll be sitting in the pub finishing an extra pint to ensure I’ll be in my seat five minutes into the game. 

I’m not a cunt, but I’m also not a hypocrite either, I hate them, they hate us, he’s an admitted harbourer of beasts. 

He will receive no applause off of me. 

Archived