dummiesoot

The all new dae whit the fuck you like about celtic thread

3 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Just heard what he has said. He should have the book thrown at him, 

To me it's the start of the pressure being ramped up on refs. 

Just wait. 2 weeks today there will be something happens in our game against turn that will go against them. It will be all over the media for weeks, all part of the pressure 

I don’t believe Tom Boyd is as smart as that, he is a nutter who believes this nonsense. 

celtic backing him is all part of applying pressure in the media. Hartson, Sutton and McNamara will all have their bit to say before next Sunday as well. 

34 minutes ago, Jelavic191 said:

I don’t believe Tom Boyd is as smart as that, he is a nutter who believes this nonsense. 

celtic backing him is all part of applying pressure in the media. Hartson, Sutton and McNamara will all have their bit to say before next Sunday as well. 

He's what's known as a useful idiot 

35 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

That’s Motherwell and Dunfermline so far this season.   Expect a few more.

Quite surprised to be honest. I thought due to the low key exposure to the stories most clubs would have forgot over the summer. 

Won't be long before the King of the brass necks is put claiming the chants are disrespectful to victims, again and they need to stop 

3 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Quite surprised to be honest. I thought due to the low key exposure to the stories most clubs would have forgot over the summer. 

Won't be long before the King of the brass necks is put claiming the chants are disrespectful to victims, again and they need to stop 

Let them bring that on - the more coverage their horrific crimes gets, the better.

8 minutes ago, frenv said:

Let them bring that on - the more coverage their horrific crimes gets, the better.

He has already done. Towards the end of last season. 

As usual nobody in his land of tied up media did anybody dare challenge him. 

5 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Hopefully fans who were part of the Save Our Saturday look at themselves in the mirror,and they take up this campaign in the name of sporting integrity.
We as a support are more interested in justice for the survivors of this club,and a special mention must go to Mum and Sister of Andrew Gray who have been treated abominably from every cunt including the scottish government, justice minister and police force.

A national campaign should be launched for action, in the name of sporting integrity and all. 

I bet even their stars gone by including those cunts Hartson and Sutton would say they wouldn’t have signed with a club built around institutionalised peadophile activity. 

scottyscott1963 likes this