Jump to content
dummiesoot

The all new dae whit the fuck you like about celtic thread

Recommended Posts


i am not usually one to go reading their forums but had a wee gander today.

they were so adamant that benitez or mourinho would be their next manager. as much as i hate Lawwell the squinty eyed cunt of a bastard he trolled them fucking good. win the treble treble and announce Lennon has been offered the job. 😂

they are fucking hurting so bad. Gerrard needs to win us #55 next season. the bastards are there for the taking. 

jintybear likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BillyG91 said:

i am not usually one to go reading their forums but had a wee gander today.

they were so adamant that benitez or mourinho would be their next manager. as much as i hate Lawwell the squinty eyed cunt of a bastard he trolled them fucking good. win the treble treble and announce Lennon has been offered the job. 😂

they are fucking hurting so bad. Gerrard needs to win us #55 next season. the bastards are there for the taking. 

There is a word for the ones who thought Mourinho or Benitez was coming - Delusional!!

Lennon was always getting the job and it's hilarious they didn't see it coming. 

Ayrshire Blue and HG5 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Lennon was always getting the job and it's hilarious they didn't see it coming. 

I think it's great they have Lennon , but I never saw it coming .

This is the guy that will represent the scum in hundreds of interviews on TV and radio . A bitter bigot who's antics have caused untold trouble in Scotland .

A guy that threatens women with knives . A serial adulterer .

And out of all the people they could get they've gone back and signed the Lurgan Bigot as the face of the scum .

You couldny make this up 😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Land Rover said:

I think it's great they have Lennon , but I never saw it coming .

This is the guy that will represent the scum in hundreds of interviews on TV and radio . A bitter bigot who's antics have caused untold trouble in Scotland .

A guy that threatens women with knives . A serial adulterer .

And out of all the people they could get they've gone back and signed the Lurgan Bigot as the face of the scum .

You couldny make this up 😀

At a time like this as well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, SonOfLuther said:

Ban all taig parades.

Because of all the shite that went on we have absolutely no chance of getting the chance of having the same opportunity in the future .

And I totally believe those who allowed this to happen knew there would be disorder .

SonOfLuther likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, RZA83 said:

IMG_20190526_150225.jpg

I don’t think the players were ever told that Rafa was getting the job, and I don’t think he turned it down because of child abuse. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Domestically this season they averaged 2.5 goals a game before he arrived and only drew a blank once every 8 games, in the 14 games under Lennon they're averaging 1.4 goals per game and drawing a blank ever 3.5 games. Even in their cup final on Saturday they only registered 2 shots on target the entire game and it took a penalty from a dive to get them over the line against a woeful half strength hearts team. Rangers must get this summer spot on, we will never have a better chance.

Edit: also just seen Lawwell in the papers this morning insisting that celtic aren't in need of any major rebuilt and that the the squad is fine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...