dummiesoot

The all new dae whit the fuck you like about celtic thread

i am not usually one to go reading their forums but had a wee gander today.

they were so adamant that benitez or mourinho would be their next manager. as much as i hate Lawwell the squinty eyed cunt of a bastard he trolled them fucking good. win the treble treble and announce Lennon has been offered the job. 😂

they are fucking hurting so bad. Gerrard needs to win us #55 next season. the bastards are there for the taking. 

jintybear likes this

1 hour ago, BillyG91 said:

i am not usually one to go reading their forums but had a wee gander today.

they were so adamant that benitez or mourinho would be their next manager. as much as i hate Lawwell the squinty eyed cunt of a bastard he trolled them fucking good. win the treble treble and announce Lennon has been offered the job. 😂

they are fucking hurting so bad. Gerrard needs to win us #55 next season. the bastards are there for the taking. 

There is a word for the ones who thought Mourinho or Benitez was coming - Delusional!!

Lennon was always getting the job and it's hilarious they didn't see it coming. 

Ayrshire Blue and HG5 like this

2 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Lennon was always getting the job and it's hilarious they didn't see it coming. 

I think it's great they have Lennon , but I never saw it coming .

This is the guy that will represent the scum in hundreds of interviews on TV and radio . A bitter bigot who's antics have caused untold trouble in Scotland .

A guy that threatens women with knives . A serial adulterer .

And out of all the people they could get they've gone back and signed the Lurgan Bigot as the face of the scum .

You couldny make this up 😀

4 minutes ago, Land Rover said:

I think it's great they have Lennon , but I never saw it coming .

This is the guy that will represent the scum in hundreds of interviews on TV and radio . A bitter bigot who's antics have caused untold trouble in Scotland .

A guy that threatens women with knives . A serial adulterer .

And out of all the people they could get they've gone back and signed the Lurgan Bigot as the face of the scum .

You couldny make this up 😀

At a time like this as well. 

13 hours ago, SonOfLuther said:

Ban all taig parades.

Because of all the shite that went on we have absolutely no chance of getting the chance of having the same opportunity in the future .

And I totally believe those who allowed this to happen knew there would be disorder .

SonOfLuther likes this

6 hours ago, RZA83 said:

IMG_20190526_150225.jpg

I don’t think the players were ever told that Rafa was getting the job, and I don’t think he turned it down because of child abuse. 

Domestically this season they averaged 2.5 goals a game before he arrived and only drew a blank once every 8 games, in the 14 games under Lennon they're averaging 1.4 goals per game and drawing a blank ever 3.5 games. Even in their cup final on Saturday they only registered 2 shots on target the entire game and it took a penalty from a dive to get them over the line against a woeful half strength hearts team. Rangers must get this summer spot on, we will never have a better chance.

Edit: also just seen Lawwell in the papers this morning insisting that celtic aren't in need of any major rebuilt and that the the squad is fine.