dummiesoot

The all new dae whit the fuck you like about THEM thread

56 minutes ago, Steelydan1690 said:

How can he dig his heels in his contract ends soon 😂

By 'dig his heels' in I mean a reluctance to leave.  He obviously wants the job and keeps stating it publicly.  I don't think he'll get it but I hope to fuck he does. 

27 minutes ago, TMB said:

By 'dig his heels' in I mean a reluctance to leave.  He obviously wants the job and keeps stating it publicly.  I don't think he'll get it but I hope to fuck he does. 

He still has no choice unless the want him To stay ,ur statement doesn’t make sense ,no surprise as u talk more shite than ten arses 

49 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Was golfing today with a member of staff from Dundee Utd.

He said that celtic have held talks with Roberto Martinez and will bring Shaun Maloney is as part of backroom team.

why would he leave Belgium .

anyway hes shite 

16 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Only passing on the conversation..........

Changing the subject for a minute here mate but any word from your golfing pal how it's all working out for them since they got into bed with the devil to try and destroy Rangers and ultimately selling all their best players to them.

scottyscott1963 likes this

3 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Changing the subject for a minute here mate but any word from your golfing pal how it's all working out for them since they got into bed with the devil to try and destroy Rangers and ultimately selling all their best players to them.

His quote to me today was that there is no relationship between Dundee Utd and Rangers and it’s been made clear there won’t be one going forward. 

Just now, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

His quote to me today was that there is no relationship between Dundee Utd and Rangers and it’s been made clear there won’t be one going forward. 

Out of curiosity, Who's made it clear ? Us or them, Surely to fuck that has got to have come from us

1 hour ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Was golfing today with a member of staff from Dundee Utd.

He said that celtic have held talks with Roberto Martinez and will bring Shaun Maloney is as part of backroom team.

How would some cunt from Utd be in the know about what the scum are doing?

ger4life_1872 likes this

35 minutes ago, Dickie said:

How would some cunt from Utd be in the know about what the scum are doing?

Was doing some financial work with the twigs around payments due from the sale of Armstrong and it was mentioned in the general chat in the boardroom.

2 minutes ago, Malvern said:

The first one is worth a watch, I am doing the whole lot and the guy is off his fucking trolley

Aye mate, saw his last one after the game in December, one minute he's dead calm next minute his heads about to explode then back to calm again :lol:

Hope to fuck he's on a watch list.