Jump to content
dummiesoot

The all new dae whit the fuck you like about THEM thread

Recommended Posts


I wonder if the fiddlers are back at the figure fiddling again. 

I was in a cafe at lunchtime and while I was waiting on my order I noticed yesterday's rhebel in the corner. 

Decided to have a peek. Noticed in the pics of the girodome a good few empty seats. So decided to check the attendance. Theirs was the only game that didn't have any attendance figures. 

Similar to a few years ago where the tarriers were the only club in the UK not to publish an official number of season ticket holders. 

If its not news that makes them look good it gets buried. 

eejay the dj likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, magic8ball said:

I wonder if the fiddlers are back at the figure fiddling again. 

I was in a cafe at lunchtime and while I was waiting on my order I noticed yesterday's rhebel in the corner. 

Decided to have a peek. Noticed in the pics of the girodome a good few empty seats. So decided to check the attendance. Theirs was the only game that didn't have any attendance figures. 

Similar to a few years ago where the tarriers were the only club in the UK not to publish an official number of season ticket holders. 

If its not news that makes them look good it gets buried. 

Better than fiddling their kids I guess...

magic8ball likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

What's he said now ?

Nothing of note really just speaking some home truths that Alfredo is the man and Eduoard isn’t as good as everybody is saying looks uninterested a lot of the time and doesn’t celebrate his goals. He still said Eduoard is the better player right now but he praised Morelos so that’s a big no no. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, magic8ball said:

I wonder if the fiddlers are back at the figure fiddling again. 

I was in a cafe at lunchtime and while I was waiting on my order I noticed yesterday's rhebel in the corner. 

Decided to have a peek. Noticed in the pics of the girodome a good few empty seats. So decided to check the attendance. Theirs was the only game that didn't have any attendance figures. 

Similar to a few years ago where the tarriers were the only club in the UK not to publish an official number of season ticket holders. 

If its not news that makes them look good it gets buried. 

They do it all the time mate, all the other clubs provide attendance numbers no matter how small, unless their cesspit is nearly full they don’t bother.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MartinGers93 said:

Nothing of note really just speaking some home truths that Alfredo is the man and Eduoard isn’t as good as everybody is saying looks uninterested a lot of the time and doesn’t celebrate his goals. He still said Eduoard is the better player right now but he praised Morelos so that’s a big no no. 

Let them keep Eduoard, we will have to put up with our Alfredo, I know which one I prefer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 24/09/2019 at 22:38, ritchieshearercaldow said:

They do it all the time mate, all the other clubs provide attendance numbers no matter how small, unless their cesspit is nearly full they don’t bother.

I did some work for OPTA Sports a few years ago and sat in a meeting with their team for Scotland full of former players. Even those aligned with that lot were pointing out how significantly and consistently their attendances are skewed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Their profits are down £6 mil seemingly, due to loss of CL money, just think, if they hadn’t sold those players for inflated prices they’d probably be bust

That’s something for us to look forward to for next year...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Their profits are down £6 mil seemingly, due to loss of CL money, just think, if they hadn’t sold those players for inflated prices they’d probably be bust

18% drop in revenue apparently?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

18% drop in revenue apparently?

But they've reduced their debt by £9m.

So if it's reduced by that amount what's still outstanding ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Brackley said:

But they've reduced their debt by £9m.

So if it's reduced by that amount what's still outstanding ?

This the same club that four or five years ago and since then have bummed about having zero bank debt. So bank debt bad, other debt good??? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

This the same club that four or five years ago and since then have bummed about having zero bank debt. So bank debt bad, other debt good??? 

Their account is good but they have debt in coop loans. 

They will also have historic soft loans from Fritzel. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Their account is good but they have debt in coop loans. 

They will also have historic soft loans from Fritzel. 

I know, but they were reporting zero bank debt for years wonder why the coop loans were classed as anything other. 

Lying cunts and never get pulled up for it. 

 

Edit, slantyeyes statements always referred to zero bank debt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

According to the accounts they’ve got nearly £40million in the bank, without factoring in the Tierney money which wasn’t included.

Like it or not, they are a long way from being financially unstable. Even on a year when they get knocked out of the CL qualifiers, they still achieved around £75million in revenue...

We need 2-3 years of CL football to close that gap, so the sooner 55 gets won the better. Worry is that unless they have a big payout for the child abuse cases, they’ve got a lot of money set aside to use for next season if they’re chasing 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Robmc1 said:

Witness stated that as a result of this inappropriate singing the pilot just ‘flew for him’...

Singing IRA terrorist songs on a plane full of families. They really are disgusting bastards!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the old cunt accidentally signed that instead of the sex offenders register.

Seriously though they go all the way to Germany to get an old man to sign their petitions. What the fuck is wrong with those fucks? A massive Paedo ring at their own club operating for decades and they say nothing. 

Thank fuck I’m not one of them. Warped.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...