dummiesoot

The all new dae whit the fuck you like about THEM thread

Fucking fantastic result for Livi and more importantly - us!

We absolutely MUST win against Accies today....... and it would be good if we could add to our goal difference too.

COME ON Rangers!

HG5 likes this

The picture on the BBC website shows he's clearly right over the top displeased.      The post match rant in the dressing room might be spectacular.     Wonder if the same pathway is being taken which led Hibs to part company with him. 

HG5 likes this

I don't want them to go into full meltdown too soon.

Ideally I want Lennon to hold on with some convincing wins to keep them amused, with the odd point dropped.

Them to go through the transfer window about 6 points behind but still believing they will win.

Then for Lennon to go into full meltdown and lose the dressing room in the second half of the season.

At a push, I would also accept them being pumped in every game from now till the end of time.

1 minute ago, Jamie0202 said:

Commons criticising Collum for getting his red card out too quickly :lol:, I kid you not.

Any video of the tackle going about?

Commentator made a comment about Brown going off and shaking hands with Kennedy and Duff but not Lennon. Could be nothing but wouldn't surprise me if there's issues behind the scenes there. 

Also that Jullien looks like he was ready to snap at any minute. Something we should take advantage of in the Old Firm games. 

9 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

is:lol: He said it was a clear red but has concerns at the speed the ref showed the card.

Wit??

So if you make the right decision too quickly it is in fact wrong?