dummiesoot

The all new dae whit the fuck you like about THEM thread

2 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

We really need to sort our fucking shit out soon because I honestly don’t know how much more of these cunts winning trophy after trophy I can take :megaanguish:

I know. They're utter shite. Our 8iar season we had gazza in his pomp. Laudrup fucking incredible. Look at the shower of shite they've got. The sellik side they had at that point would pump this mob. 

DBBTB, JohnHardie and Blueshoff like this

23 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

He made the right decision, take the blue specs off. It's an absolute stonewaller

Edouard leaves a leg in and goes over the goalkeeper and I'm no taking these off

ORWELL_CHINA_062.thumb.jpg.fd3f92f5ff17903bd38eb8dc6addab62b.jpg.65bcc61d3ad1c8a6658d111195d30c1e.jpg

Inigo likes this

4 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

We really need to sort our fucking shit out soon because I honestly don’t know how much more of these cunts winning trophy after trophy I can take :megaanguish:

Agreed mate I’m beyond fucking sick of it. Fucking disgrace how shite they are and we cannot do anything about it.

ForeverAndEver and DBBTB like this

Whatever happens, they're still in there cheering a club that covered up paedophilia and continues to deny it. This is a silver lining on their scummy cloud and soon that'll be more widely realised.

Life could be worse, Bears.

4 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Can't ever see the planets aligning so perfectly for us the way they have for them.

Football is cyclical and quick to change. The 9 was never going to be replicated either until it was.

Gman36 likes this

Just now, tm91 said:

Never ever? Of course we will. They've only done it because of one good manager at a time when their most stringent opposition was Derek McInnes' Aberdeen for goodness sake. All it would take is us run well and celtic going through a downturn.

Never ever. We will never win 3 trebles in a row.  

The rest of the country play against us like their lives depend on it. They never do that for them. So there's something that'll never change for a start.

3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I think we'd a wiped the floor way the taigs the day as well. Sickening

Aye depending which Rangers turned up,. Inconsistency cost us the league, we fucking threw it away this season 

2nd Flute likes this

29 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Morelos got booked last season for a similar incident except there was even more contact, enough to injure the goalkeeper. Not sure who the ref was that day.

It's real gutting today as the scum were there for the taking. Big time

Any team with fitness and speed 

Berra held them together but ended up costing them 

11 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Never ever. We will never win 3 trebles in a row.  

The rest of the country play against us like their lives depend on it. They never do that for them. So there's something that'll never change for a start.

At least we don't have their history 

Supersonic likes this

2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

We’d have won that by half time if it was us. 

That’ll be the last today, we better make fucking sure of it

If we'd just hit our form earlier and got into the final. We could've beat them today