dummiesoot

The all new dae whit the fuck you like about THEM thread

2 minutes ago, kirkiebear said:

Never a penalty to get them back in the game, edouard on his way down before the goalie has got to him. They always get those when it matters.

Willie Collum was dying to give it, pointed to the spot before he went down

eejay the dj and surfsup2 like this

31 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Is Collum not going to give them the penalty and in turn be the man to blame for costing them this treble treble? 

Don't be daft. 

Collum made sure he did his bit for them.  It was a certainty he was giving it.

It was a penalty, stop kidding yourselves ffs, you sound like them!

Keeper also should have saved it, he's fucking rank!

They again looked very ordinary, since Lennon has arrived they have regressed, and big changes needed in the summer due to many players leaving etc anyway. 

Under Rodgers that would have been a 4-0 game easy.

Even a new Manager will be hit or miss, if it isn't Lennon.

We are improving, we are fairly stable for a change, and next season is undoubtedly our best chance to stop these cunts in years.

ForeverAndEver and surfsup2 like this

Fuck them they have had the easiest time of any league and cup winners in the history of Scottish Football. They ran an organised child rape industry for decades and I still believe they have peado’s at the club for his day. 

At the end of the day they want one thing more than anything and they will never get it, that’s to be us. 

2 minutes ago, Inigo said:

'Treble, treble!'... I think Liam made his suit trousers all sticky there.

He certainly finds it difficult to hide his allegiance.

lefkada likes this

2 minutes ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Went out ,was it a penalty?

i dont think it was, they didnt show it enough but it looked like he went down before there was contact. looked like a dive. 

9 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

That was the worst we played all season. Absolute dug shit performance 

What about the league cup semi? Dundee?   It pisses me off today as that could easily have been us, after the break first match Killie and we  lose it, and we started hitting form again  just before the split.

We could easily have won 2 trophys this season as they are fucking woeful 

3 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

It was a penalty, stop kidding yourselves ffs, you sound like them!

Keeper also should have saved it, he's fucking rank!

They again looked very ordinary, since Lennon has arrived they have regressed, and big changes needed in the summer due to many players leaving etc anyway. 

Under Rodgers that would have been a 4-0 game easy.

Even a new Manager will be hit or miss, if it isn't Lennon.

We are improving, we are fairly stable for a change, and next season is undoubtedly our best chance to stop these cunts in years.

They were on the slide under Rogers , Lennon just continued it.

Rogers is not daft , that's why he got to fuck, but agree it was a penalty, why the duck did the keeper stop? I thought he was getting their first but stopped and then went again?  

4 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Rogers is not daft , that's why he got to fuck, but agree it was a penalty, why the duck did the keeper stop? I thought he was getting their first but stopped and then went again?  

Yes, it was a penalty, keeper's fault. And how did he not save it ffs, ball just went under his gloves.

ForeverAndEver likes this

Just now, Siam69 said:

Yes, it a penalty, keeper's fault. And how did he not save it ffs, ball just went under his gloves.

10cm lower and he would have got it , He pushed it down the way, Hearts blew it today and gifted them 2 goals 

Siam69 likes this

They can have their wee shitey day in the rain, but they'll no forget the gubbing we gave them at Ibrox and I'm being 100% serious this is the best thing that could've happened if it means the fat ginger fenian getting the job full time. Any slip up the day could've forced them to break open the child abuse fund and splash out on a top manager.