Jump to content
dummiesoot

The all new dae whit the fuck you like about THEM thread

Recommended Posts


Just now, VallancesDog said:

You can see it a mile away :lol: but... as always the media the bheastlies will lap it up.

"celtic Park NUMBER ONE STADIUM IN THE WORLD"

Yep, you can see the tour guides playing to the gallery, treble treble winner pish, dae the cunts on the tour not already no like :sarcasm:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, VallancesDog said:

As someone posted on the last page; you can also see the official league badges and numbers on the celtic top..... unless I'm mistaken, they don't come on the shirts you pick up in the stores but rather get handed to you by.... oh, lets say a team with very transparent intentions and fake tour guide friendliness.

I guarantee if a group of Rangers fans turned up in Rangers tops at Parkhead to do a tour they wouldn't get handshakes and laughter as their reception.

But as always #rangersteambad #celticgreatestintheworld 🙄

 

You can see it was a stitch up, he obviously forewarned them, they knew what he was up to from the start, funny that there was only 8 people in the tour, almost as though they’d been rounded up for the purpose and been told what he was up to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, VallancesDog said:

As someone posted on the last page; you can also see the official league badges and numbers on the celtic top..... unless I'm mistaken, they don't come on the shirts you pick up in the stores but rather get handed to you by.... oh, lets say a team with very transparent intentions and fake tour guide friendliness.

I guarantee if a group of Rangers fans turned up in Rangers tops at Parkhead to do a tour they wouldn't get handshakes and laughter as their reception.

But as always #rangersteambad #celticgreatestintheworld 🙄

 

Even with our fucked up retail situation you can buy tops at the Gers Store and get numbers and the official league badges heat pressed on them. 

Edit. You can even order it on the website. Costs 20 quid extra.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Read an article saying should Palace sign Eduard or Morelos. They went with Edouard because... 

It  could be argued that, if Morelos was signed, he may struggle for goals with such little service.

On the other hand, it seems as if Edouard can create chances and still have an impact when not scoring them himself – it is for this reason that Palace should choose the Frenchman over Morelos.

:belm:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Even with our fucked up retail situation you can buy tops at the Gers Store and get numbers and the official league badges heat pressed on them. 

Edit. You can even order it on the website. Costs 20 quid extra.

It would be an odd decision to do this for the celtic top and not the Rangers though no?

:lol: Either way - absolute nonsense.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, VallancesDog said:

It would be an odd decision to do this for the celtic top and not the Rangers though no?

:lol: Either way - absolute nonsense.

 

They possibly have already made up ones in the celtic shop. Wouldn't know :lol:  It's quite common these days though. Was in the Bayern shop this year and they had all kits with league / Champions League patches on and player names. I guess it saves time.

We don't though. You have to get it done at the back I think.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, aird said:

Read an article saying should Palace sign Eduard or Morelos. They went with Edouard because... 

 

 

Should have been written by a bear hoping to get the eyes taken off Morelos 

But we all know it would be a taig trying to get one up on us by getting a sale instead of us ,

cheers timmy 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Vision said:

More bad pr from the Propaganda machine.

 

Pathetic from that shitey rag.

Must be something big on the horizon.

Better video below that shite from the sun, Kevin Kyle falling off one of they segway things and making his wean greet 🤣🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, aird said:

 

 

The guy who wore the strips on the tours.

He is a liar, first of all you can visibly see his celtic top underneath his Rangers one so the scum employees knew exactly what the documentary was about and pandered to his wishes. Experiment my arse, it was set up. What a waste of 24 minutes of my time that was.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

He is a liar, first of all you can visibly see his celtic top underneath his Rangers one so the scum employees knew exactly what the documentary was about and pandered to his wishes. Experiment my arse, it was set up. What a waste of 24 minutes of my time that was.

 

Did you sit through the celtic shite? Then it's your own fault :craphead:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...