dummiesoot

The all new dae whit the fuck you like about THEM thread

48 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Helander had definitely signed, played against East fife and St Mirren.

Well he didn’t play in any case.  He’s now a permanent fixture in the team.  Barisic didn’t feature last time, or Kent, Morelos was on the bench, Aribo was out of position in a wide area, etc.  If Gerrard sets us up to play the 4-3-3 we normally do we should put in a much better performance than last time.

20 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

It's a real hard call mate 

sickening watching teams not even kick the bheasts 

Saw a tackle earlier ,big french cunt for Rossco a bawhair late and got booked for it ,that kinda stuff puts players off ,whereas it is game on to kick fuck out of us ,I’m sure we will see a good few examples in an hour or so 

eejay the dj likes this

Fuck me just seen the goal that got chopped off for Ross County. The "offside" player wasn't involved in play at all and the linesman never raised his flag.

First time I've ever seen a ref give offside in those circumstancees and no surprise it was Walsh. I'm always complaining about him being biased against us in the match thread when he referees our games. Definitely one to watch.

100% the same decision doesn't happen up the other end of the park.

eejay the dj likes this

36 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

As long as the pope or catholics don’t get mentioned it’s all good mate 

Only seen the first half and get the Brits out now got a wee rendition as well which is far more racist than what UEFA done us for earlier this season.

Blumhoilann and magic8ball like this

1 hour ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Tbf they were shite against us as well 

Scored one and had one chopped off today. I don’t think they even had a shot on goal against us so if anything they lied down to us.

5 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

This is a stoke they pull every big cup final or big match we play against them . And use media to do it

He will start and it will give them the appearance of being boosted by the news . Lifting the fans

Spot on mate. 

It is a guarantee that he will be fully fit and starting against us next weekend. 

Seen them deploy this injury worry approach before. O'Neill use to do it all the time as well. Likely were dickhead Lennon got it. 

eejay the dj likes this

4 hours ago, Jamie0202 said:

Fuck me just seen the goal that got chopped off for Ross County. The "offside" player wasn't involved in play at all and the linesman never raised his flag.

First time I've ever seen a ref give offside in those circumstancees and no surprise it was Walsh. I'm always complaining about him being biased against us in the match thread when he referees our games. Definitely one to watch.

100% the same decision doesn't happen up the other end of the park.

I have seen enough . He is up there with Colum as a dirty bheastly lovin bastard

Jamie0202 likes this