dummiesoot

The all new dae whit the fuck you like about THEM thread

11 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

A lot gets said from our own fans when we get bad ref calls that cost us points that we should be doing enough ourselves to overcome bad calls and scoring enough to counter them ,which I can’t argue with ,

But the tarriers were rotten on Wednesday and but for a bad call would have dropped points too ,they got lucky the other night 

By all accounts then Hamilton’s goal should have been chopped off as well as the player taking the throw in was on the pitch.

46 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

By all accounts then Hamilton’s goal should have been chopped off as well as the player taking the throw in was on the pitch.

We should probably have to see that ,there’s a difference between a toe on the pitch and half a yard but I get what you mean 

anyway fuck Lennon 

On 06/12/2019 at 20:26, magic8ball said:

A lot gets said from our own fans when we get bad ref calls that cost us points that we should be doing enough ourselves to overcome bad calls and scoring enough to counter them ,which I can’t argue with ,

But the tarriers were rotten on Wednesday and but for a bad call would have dropped points too ,they got lucky the other night 

What was the bad call ? Was Hamilton denied something? Genuine question as I’ve not read fuck all on their game mate. 

magic8ball likes this

On 06/12/2019 at 20:37, ForeverAndEver said:

😂😂 ffs really ? Scottish officials never fail to amaze me. Even if we had VAR there would be 3 ither completely inept ex refs fucking making a shambles of that as well 

Blumhoilann likes this

1 hour ago, 1690tamRFC said:

In Clydebank shopping centre a year or so back me and the misses see a young lassie of about 12 wearing a fucking Easter rising t shirt. Horrible cunts. 

Aye,that's why there are more of the b'tards living in the UK,than Oireland because they love the 'aul' sod' so much,f**king joke 😞

16 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

Aye,that's why there are more of the b'tards living in the UK,than Oireland because they love the 'aul' sod' so much,f**king joke 😞

Mate we had to look twice, there was three young girls walking up the centre and the one in the middle had this t shirt that at first looked like a concert type thing with lists of dates etc, then I noticed the fenian slogans all about it and couldn’t fucking believe what I see. I’d be annoyed at it had it been an adult wearing it but it was worse as obviously this kids parents thought it appropriate not only to buy the thing but to send a young girl 12 at the most out in public wearing it. Absolute scum of the earth. 
On a side note, why do they celebrate it so much when it was a complete failure which led to most of their top men being executed 

28 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Mate we had to look twice, there was three young girls walking up the centre and the one in the middle had this t shirt that at first looked like a concert type thing with lists of dates etc, then I noticed the fenian slogans all about it and couldn’t fucking believe what I see. I’d be annoyed at it had it been an adult wearing it but it was worse as obviously this kids parents thought it appropriate not only to buy the thing but to send a young girl 12 at the most out in public wearing it. Absolute scum of the earth. 
On a side note, why do they celebrate it so much when it was a complete failure which led to most of their top men being executed 

Wee tarts 

magic8ball and 1690tamRFC like this

40 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Is there any other country on the planet that would find this kind of shite acceptible,