dummiesoot

The all new dae whit the fuck you like about THEM thread

15 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

I've just had a look at Kerrydale Street, yes I know I know,  but it's funny as fuck considering the context ...

They are in meltdown, it's beyone brilliant from a treble treble to shambles being the most used word and the vitriol directed at Lawwell and their board is hilarious. 

Once Lennon gets a few dodgy results start of next season, it will build and build. 

Yip we need to build and go for it big style.

We need a few players but as you say a few dodgy results the fans will get jittery and the foreign players will not like Lennon's psycho aggressive style...🤞

Can only look after ourselves win all the games and put more pressure on them .

7 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

As much as it’s a good appointment for us, he has won two trophies in the space of a few months. Our manager got us pumped out two cups to fucking Aberdeen. I’m not celebrating fuck all.

King and the rest of the board better get the chequebook out as we need better than Greg Stewart and Jordan Jones.

😂

Didn't Lennon leave before because of lack of funding?

Now they need quantity so they wont be splashing the cash. I'd be surprised if they spent 10million this summer.

I see McGregor ntcham edouard Sinclair possibly all leaving so that also needs to be added on top of what already needs done.

7 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Doesn't really matter what they come out with. Paedophile cover ups trumps it all.

Hope some cunt tell him that.

You awrite mate? :lol:

19 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

As much as it’s a good appointment for us, he has won two trophies in the space of a few months. Our manager got us pumped out two cups to fucking Aberdeen. I’m not celebrating fuck all.

King and the rest of the board better get the chequebook out as we need better than Greg Stewart and Jordan Jones.

Agreed.

Wouldny be like us to celebrate/get excited just for it to come back and bite us on the arse.

12 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Didn't Lennon leave before because of lack of funding?

Now they need quantity so they wont be splashing the cash. I'd be surprised if they spent 10million this summer.

I see McGregor ntcham edouard Sinclair possibly all leaving so that also needs to be added on top of what already needs done.

think sinclair signed another year, celtic had option of keeping him, he,s shite tbh anyway. his form has been rank, high earner.  60 million wage bill. squad overhaul and id say bid for teirney and possibly McGregor. the team is a whole rebuilding job, i reckon BR fucked off because he was not getting backed. they desperately need champions lg i think they've no chance. Br jumped a sinking ship.  lennon will get blamed if it goes pear shape.  easy option and cheap option. 

3 hours ago, Jeffrey said:

There was contact. It's not even debatable to say there wasn't.

what where you saying? blatant dive.  went down before touched. he actually kicks the keeper. lol he should get a two game ban. 

https://twitter.com/DerekMinto/status/1132321680066514944