dummiesoot

The all new dae whit the fuck you like about THEM thread

34 minutes ago, wearethepeople1 said:

No chance this would have happened if he wasn’t injured ffs 

alfredo is going to get hit with a ridiculous ban 

Surely they can’t do anything now over a week since the game? I’ve no doubt they tried but the gestures they’ve allowed scum players to get away with over the years and the fact it was clear to anyone with a brain cell Morelos was saying the game was over there’s no way they can ban him now is there? Even by SFA standards it would be ridiculous.

hammer93 and GWR1979 like this

1 hour ago, Bristol loyal said:

Surely they can’t do anything now over a week since the game? I’ve no doubt they tried but the gestures they’ve allowed scum players to get away with over the years and the fact it was clear to anyone with a brain cell Morelos was saying the game was over there’s no way they can ban him now is there? Even by SFA standards it would be ridiculous.

That's what I was thinking, not sure of the rules but I would have thought you would have to cite within 7 days of the incident or it is then shelved?

4 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

I make that a red for a leg breaking challenge, cited for assault on another professional and now a 3 game ban, with his 6 yellow cards this season also, I can’t wait to hear a sports psychologist views on him. 

“He’s not that type of player”. 
unless he was black and Colombian

Very uncharacteristic of Christie... Again 🙄

18 minutes ago, Vision said:

celtic FC response

celtic Football Club and Ryan Christie are extremely disappointed at the outcome of the hearing today.

Given the recent treatment of celtic players and the lack of sanctions being imposed on those responsible, the fact that a sanction has been imposed on Ryan for the incident in question demonstrates a worrying lack of consistency in the Scottish FA fast track process.

Naturally, we will be contacting the Scottish FA regarding our concerns. Scottish football deserves a disciplinary process which is fair, consistent and fit for purpose.

8 days on and the meltdown continues unabated 

Fucking delicious 

🇬🇧 WATP 🇬🇧

4 hours ago, Vision said:

celtic FC response

celtic Football Club and Ryan Christie are extremely disappointed at the outcome of the hearing today.

Given the recent treatment of celtic players and the lack of sanctions being imposed on those responsible, the fact that a sanction has been imposed on Ryan for the incident in question demonstrates a worrying lack of consistency in the Scottish FA fast track process.

Naturally, we will be contacting the Scottish FA regarding our concerns. Scottish football deserves a disciplinary process which is fair, consistent and fit for purpose.

image.png.b7bc30083812117f80a07e981c7a54f5.png

Correct me if am wrong but isnt this the first time the compliance officer has stepped in to ban a taig? And if they’ve noted this incident then surely they’ll be looking at others in game too? 

2 hours ago, RFCRobertson said:

Correct me if am wrong but isnt this the first time the compliance officer has stepped in to ban a taig? And if they’ve noted this incident then surely they’ll be looking at others in game too? 

Only injured fenian players.

magic8ball and RFCRobertson like this

5 hours ago, RFCRobertson said:

Wasn't it her who banned that arsehole brown last year? 

The esteemed Secretary of the tim brighade who normally rants about us,referees and  the SFA has been missing in action.I'm sure  he would have been delighted  with Clancy's performance.

Mad Joe,the gift who keeps giving, has provided endless mirth and joy  to bears over the years  as the 'official representative' of the tim mentalists with his strident,semi colonic  laden tirades and obsession about all things Rangers.

scottyscott1963 likes this