dummiesoot

The all new dae whit the fuck you like about THEM thread

4 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Taigs watched shankland the day 

Mate we 100% should have snapped him up on a free. Only problem was he knew he’d be third choice and at his age wanted football every week that he’d not have got here. Brave choice from the lad as he would have been on a wage that blows the £1000 a week he’s on at United tops out of the park. Just don’t understand how he ended up with they horrible cunts, especially on a free, how not one premier club like Aberdeen, hearts or the like didn’t go in for him is amazing. 
edit: he’d have got £5k minimum here, so I respect the fact he just wanted to play and greed wasn’t his motivation but ffs a lifelong bear going to they cunts 😬

HG5 likes this

4 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Taigs watched shankland the day 

Had a tenner on three aways today, paid a ton back, united, Queen’s Park and fucking Forrest. Cunts went 1 up in the 96th minute and then conceded in the 97th. Went from dialling a prop, to nearly throwing my phone out the window in about 20 seconds ha ha 

Rfc52 likes this

https://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/18153879.celtic-opposed-sfa-bid-postpone-spfl-fixtures-ahead-euro-2020-play-offs/

celtic are opposed to the SFA's bid to have Ladbrokes Premiership fixtures postponed ahead of the Euro 2020 play-offs in March due to their punishing schedule in the second half of the season.

Steve Clarke, the Scotland manager, is keen for the SPFL not to stageany games on the Sunday before the semi-final against Israel on Thursday, March 26, to give him more time to work with his players.

There have been suggestions that the SFA will push to have all top flight games cancelled the weekend prior to the meeting with Andreas Herzog’s side.

Israel have scrapped all of their league games before the Hampden match to allow Herzog to take his squad on a four day training camp.

celtic, who could have Ryan Christie, James Forrest and Callum McGregor involved in the national side, are due to face St Johnstone at Parkhead on the Saturday before the play-off semi-final.

However, that game will be moved to the Sunday if they beat Copenhagen in a Europa League last 32 double header next month. The last 16 second leg games will be played on Thursday, November 19.

Rangers, who are likely to have Ryan Jack involved, are scheduled to take on St Mirren in Paisley on Saturday, March 21. But if they overcome Braga in the last 32 they, too, will have it pushed back to the next day.

Neil Lennon, the celtic manager, has no fewer than seven consecutive midweek games to negotiate domestically and in Europe after play restarts again following the winter shutdown with a William Hill Scottish Cup game against Partick Thistle at Firhill on Saturday.

Lennon has previously indicated he would be in favour of the move. "Steve should get what he wants because the national team is a priority," he said last November. "The authorities should give him whatever he wants and needs for those games."

But the Northern Irishman, who was scathing about the SFA decision to cite Ryan Christie for an incident in the game against Rangers at Parkhead last month and then hand him a two match ban last week, confirmed the treble treble winners are now against the proposal.

“Our opinion is it wouldn’t suit us,” he said from the Scottish champions' winter training camp in Dubai. “It wouldn’t be ideal for us, put it that way.”

Clarke admitted he would like the SPFL to persuade broadcasters BT Sport and Sky to agree to postpone any Sunday games they are planning to screen live ahead of the play-off semi-final back in November.

“I don’t think it would be possible for them (SPFL) to postpone the fixture card,” he said.

“It might be nice if there were no Sunday fixtures and maybe we could make that request, but that would then become a dialogue between another organisation and the television people.

“It would be nice to think no one would be involved in a Sunday game. Maybe we could control that better in Scotland than down south.”

Wee Lenny throwing the toys out the pram.  Suits us just fine too.

magic8ball likes this

9 hours ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Mate we 100% should have snapped him up on a free. Only problem was he knew he’d be third choice and at his age wanted football every week that he’d not have got here. Brave choice from the lad as he would have been on a wage that blows the £1000 a week he’s on at United tops out of the park. Just don’t understand how he ended up with they horrible cunts, especially on a free, how not one premier club like Aberdeen, hearts or the like didn’t go in for him is amazing. 
edit: he’d have got £5k minimum here, so I respect the fact he just wanted to play and greed wasn’t his motivation but ffs a lifelong bear going to they cunts 😬

Pretty sure he was at Aberdeen as a youngster and they released him

9 hours ago, 1690tamRFC said:

He's on 4k with them including bonuses mate. 

48 minutes ago, roboscot said:

Wee Lenny throwing the toys out the pram.  Suits us just fine too.

We can look forward to a lot more of this in the coming months, this won't just be happening in public, this hate filled cunt will also be stropping behind the scenes, the pressure is starting to ramp up on him and as we all know he can't control himself 

31 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

That’s fucking mental ha ha 

They are throwing everything at getting promotion which looks to have worked.  The wages to turnover is unsustainable tho

I remember Ivan Sproule doing a paper article after he retired, maybe one of the Norn Iron papers, can't remember. 

Anyways, they asked him about scoring his hat trick against us for Hibs. He said he was a big Rangers fan, he used to get the boat over to games, but it was his job, he was a Hibs player.  Said though he could never understand the likes of Scott Allan who was a supposed Ranger's fan signing for the taigs. Said it was something who could never had done, couldn't understand anyone who could. 

2 hours ago, chris182 said:

2 hours ago, chris182 said:

They are throwing everything at getting promotion which looks to have worked.  The wages to turnover is unsustainable tho

I mentioned this in the Dundee Utd thread. I know the previous finance director of the club and he said that when the Americans came in they were crazy with the money. 

Actually said it’s written into their business plan for them to be playing  European feet all within something like 4 years!! 😂😂😂

9 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

I mentioned this in the Dundee Utd thread. I know the previous finance director of the club and he said that when the Americans came in they were crazy with the money. 

Actually said it’s written into their business plan for them to be playing  European feet all within something like 4 years!! 😂😂😂

Recipe for disaster, sorry I mean hilarity!

Junior Soprano and HG5 like this

9 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

I see the scum are spending on another forward.

3.5million on a cunt that played in the same team as Ziggy Gordon before he rejoined Hamilton

Am terrified

The next Lewandowski apparently.

Just now, KingKirk said:

From FF about the new signing

1 league goal in 22 appearances. Polish second division.

Don't know how true but surely no for 3.5million! 

Panic buy if true 

He plays in the top league. His team won it or finished second a couple of seasons back 

KingKirk likes this