dummiesoot

The all new dae whit the fuck you like about THEM thread

26 minutes ago, mrmojorisin said:

received_524091054874863.jpeg

That's very accurate , I'd boot the trampy    cunt in the nuts tae, unlike a sellik player who'd simply grab your nuts and get away with it

magic8ball likes this

4 minutes ago, Unionblue said:

That's very accurate , I'd boot the trampy    cunt in the nuts tae, unlike a sellik player who'd simply grab your nuts and get away with it

I wouldn't soil my foot with the mhanky bastard 

Unionblue likes this

1 hour ago, ShanksRFC said:

What happened to that Bayo superstar they signed for 2million? Cunt must be rank rotten if the thumb is still ahead in the pecking order and this other boy signing.

Has he even played for them?

19 minutes ago, Don54 said:

82525159_2828093517241500_6714692535593205760_o.thumb.jpg.4fae65fce32f7fd9c771c2ec7074ceeab.jpg.130dbcff80d3b06cb83fcf6f23b52ed8.jpg

Manager of the decade don't you know, if there are any official awards given fir this he will need to ask SG for special permission to leave his pocket to collect it the dirty wee Fenian rat catching scum fuck 

Don54 likes this

10 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Canae believe they're spunking 5.5million on 2 pups from poland and the Israeli league :lol:

Keep it gone I say 

It's a weird time of year to be doing it considering all transfers fees are inflated in January and the players they are buying probably won't even be in their starting 11.

30 minutes ago, ShanksRFC said:

It's a weird time of year to be doing it considering all transfers fees are inflated in January and the players they are buying probably won't even be in their starting 11.

Aye, I dont see who drops out for these 2. Their midfield doesn't seem to change and Edouard won't be dropped 

9 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Aye, I dont see who drops out for these 2. Their midfield doesn't seem to change and Edouard won't be dropped 

No doubt they will have the token "marquee" loan signing shortly aswell.

barrymorrison1 likes this

I get the feeling that panic buying is the order of the day. An unknown Polish nut job with a history of being shite bought for 3.5 million is typical timmery.

You just have to love it

HG5 likes this

1 hour ago, Falcoholic said:

I get the feeling that panic buying is the order of the day. An unknown Polish nut job with a history of being shite bought for 3.5 million is typical timmery.

You just have to love it

2 hours ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Could’ve bought Sporaz for that and I’d have been more worried 

They always go with the cheaper option, can’t help themselves. 

Youve just got to hope one of those new signings comes in, tanks and upsets the dressing room. 

1 hour ago, plymouthranger said:

They always go with the cheaper option, can’t help themselves. 

Youve just got to hope one of those new signings comes in, tanks and upsets the dressing room. 

Yep the biscuit tin mentality has never left them.