dummiesoot

The all new dae whit the fuck you like about THEM thread

A goal for Partick would really put the cat amongst the pigeons in the title race....they wouldn't be able to play st Johnstone who again would be playing us in march....ifs and buts....but cmoan Partick

17 minutes ago, soulboy said:

Can't believe craigans commentary you'd think it was barcelona game he's commenting on excellent this excellent that, utter knob jockey

Compare him to our game last night, he's another dirty taig bastard, the scum have been utter shite but they'll have you believe they are the best team in the world, deep down they know we've took over them quality wise.

magic8ball and soulboy like this

1 minute ago, superallysbears said:

Compare him to our game last night, he's another dirty taig bastard, the scum have been utter shite but they'll have you believe they are the best team in the world, deep down they know we've took over them quality wise.

They are that deluded they probably think they are the best footballing team, gifted a goal and a deflection tonight jammy cunts

Conspiracy...

Good thing Julien suspect again n frimpong has had few penalties n cards against. If we can win all league games till them at Ibrox, we really can do them.

stevieblueblood likes this

I watched 15 minutes of it. Edouard is over rated and saw Griffiths go off at the side instead of acknowledging his replacement. The Polish guy who is trying to fuck him out of a job lol.

Watched the game, not impressed with a pretty  much full strength first team. Offset against a  Partick team that were absolutely dreadful with no self belief, why not have a go at them?? They just sat back and shat themselves. From what I've seen and looking at results, McCall has made a big mistake moving to Firhill - mediocrity at best.

The scum were very poor, and their fans know it.

falkirkNS and Jakes Pal like this

41 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Sure it’s only red if it’s not an attempt at the ball

I have no idea mate, I just noticed it and wondered what it was all about. 

As I was typing this I see post from BIB about the ref being man handled, not watched it yet but will be interesting to see what it shows. :thumbup:

ForeverAndEver likes this

12 hours ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Watched the game, not impressed with a pretty  much full strength first team. Offset against a  Partick team that were absolutely dreadful with no self belief, why not have a go at them?? They just sat back and shat themselves. From what I've seen and looking at results, McCall has made a big mistake moving to Firhill - mediocrity at best.

The scum were very poor, and their fans know it.

They were not great, however after a three week break I will not read too much into their performance, just as I am not concerned at our below par display on Friday, albeit with 7 changes to the starting line up. Just a pity that they had such an easy draw, would have been interesting to see how they would have got on away to Killie. As usual though, if we are going to win the Cup this year, it will be up to us to stop THEM.

11 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Referees are absolutely shit feart of them. 

Scum bastards. 

They know they are fighting a losing fight ,so what’s the point ,protest against the taigs and they can say bye to a nice big fee and hello to a championship fee ,that’s why the refs are so bad and why we have no refs at international level bar Collum 

But it’s all good in the hood so long as the fat jap is the highest paid CEO in British football