dummiesoot

The all new dae whit the fuck you like about THEM thread

At least our Clarke banner was legible. Another embarrassment of a "display" from them again :lol: Doubt it'll affect Alfredo in the slightest, and to think, some poor cunt probably ripped up their only bed sheets to make that monstrosity.

Thumb has said he didn't mean to stamp on the player he had nowhere else to put his foot.

So wtf is going on with the compliance officer he said himself it was a stamp 

Just now, KingKirk said:

Thumb has said he didn't mean to stamp on the player he had nowhere else to put his foot.

So wtf is going on with the compliance officer he said himself it was a stamp 

Of course he had no other place to put his foot when he was driving it downward ,deliberately 

Unfortunately they've infiltrated every echelon of Scottish society since 2012, the amount of appallingly badly written anti Rangers articles masquerading and presented as journalism in the best selling papers (and websites) up here prove this...written by Fenian "bloggers" 

On 06/02/2020 at 18:15, scotty1976 said:

That’s a dangerous road for them to go down when their fans are hardly whiter than white. And a powerful, national media outlet with a grudge can be dangerous when you’ve got more skeletons than the Milltown graveyard in your cupboard.

Here’s hoping.....

Curve ball for me 

Sky at the top are in the bheasts pocket .Its all just a charade .I just can’t explain for what reason at the minute

Most probably just to say .Media outlets are against them 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 

HG5 likes this

On 06/02/2020 at 13:55, j1mgg said:

See they are wanting a Motherwell player cited over a stamping offence on brown, that is journos, not the tim's.

He stood on his foot

That happens well nigh in every game ,every week 

These bastards are scum ,yet they are clever scum.Just applying the P

Rangers are in conference league when it comes to PR

HG5 and magic8ball like this

I’d rather the tarriers drew the day than got put out.  Obviously neither is going to happen but I’m praying for a draw, means their midweek game is postponed for the replay. 

1 minute ago, GOAT said:

I’d rather the tarriers drew the day than got put out.  Obviously neither is going to happen but I’m praying for a draw, means their midweek game is postponed for the replay. 

Another option match abandoned 

1 minute ago, magic8ball said:

Another option match abandoned 

No gonnae happen for a bit of wind no chance.  It’s no even raining well in glesga it’s no anyway. 

12 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Infact the sun just came out 😂😂

Rain here and I’m 5miles as crow flies from the ground ,a wee goal from Clyde and the games 100pc off 😛