Jump to content
dummiesoot

The all new dae whit the fuck you like about THEM thread

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, GOAT said:

Tomorrow’s a big night for us, sheep just pumped Hamilton, so even a point for hearts at the piggery takes them off the bottom of the league.  No matter what though we need to do the business.  I’ve got a feeling hearts will get that point. 

 

8 hours ago, Essandoh said:

Would be peak title race stuff if we got 3 points away to Kilmarnock while they dropped points at home to bottom of the league Hearts.

Here’s hoping.

I thought that Hearts were going to field a weakened team against the taigs  as they want to keep their best players, Naismith? For games they've got a chance in getting full 3 points. Or maybe it was wishful thinking from the taig-friendly media in Scotland??🙄🙄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Thewhitesettler said:

 

I thought that Hearts were going to field a weakened team against the taigs  as they want to keep their best players, Naismith? For games they've got a chance in getting full 3 points. Or maybe it was wishful thinking from the taig-friendly media in Scotland??🙄🙄

Aye mate their manager has said that they'd rest players with the Hamilton game in mind. 

Tbf all of today's games must be in doubt. 

Think the weather has to be wild later 

 

Edit - just checked again and it seems to be no bad :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Aye mate their manager has said that they'd rest players with the Hamilton game in mind. 

Tbf all of today's games must be in doubt. 

Think the weather has to be wild later 

 

Edit - just checked again and it seems to be no bad :lol:

Playing a weakened team on purpose not against the rules these days?! What a bloody joke. Guaranteed they wouldn’t do that against us. 

Rfc52 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seen a few folk saying Hearts are playing a weakend team tonight - hopefully they junkie cunts get relegated!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've just had a text saying forrest has crashed his car and has been taken away in an ambulance.

Will update the more I hear but this is a pretty reliable source.

GersGuy likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, dee9 said:

Nothing in the media yet.

Trying to get a bit more info but no reason to doubt the source.

There was 4 cars involved in a smash heading up from. Ayrshire way 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

There was 4 cars involved in a smash heading up from. Ayrshire way 

Could well be something to do with that mate.

I will post more info as soon as I get it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I see one of those green brigade filth who has previous, Kevin McGuire was jailed today for punching Police horses. I dunno if this was  the same arsehole that got lifted for threatening Rangers players on Twitter after the 2-1 game on 29th Dec...vallied oot his nut punching horses...he has 4 children too..i think its the same taig

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ExilledWeegie123 said:

suprised they havent tried already with whats happened to McNamara, they will use anything for the sympathy vote

If they had players missing or were on a bad run, they'd have done so immediately.

ExilledWeegie123 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Kaydubya11 said:

I see one of those green brigade filth who has previous, Kevin McGuire was jailed today for punching Police horses. I dunno if this was  the same arsehole that got lifted for threatening Rangers players on Twitter after the 2-1 game on 29th Dec...vallied oot his nut punching horses...he has 4 children too..i think its the same taig

It is the same guy. He shlda got ten years

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Great movie. Sadly your joke will be lost on a lot of people. 

Don' worry, happens all the time, but there's a lot more savvy on here than you think. 😊

This guy got 12 months. 

article-2475009-18F50CBF00000578-325_636

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, dee9 said:

I've just had a text saying forrest has crashed his car and has been taken away in an ambulance.

Will update the more I hear but this is a pretty reliable source.

he is playing tnite  and hearts are at full strenght  so much for all the rumours

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, dee9 said:

I've just had a text saying forrest has crashed his car and has been taken away in an ambulance.

Will update the more I hear but this is a pretty reliable source.

Maybe someone got underneath and tinkered with his car ? 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...