dummiesoot

The all new dae whit the fuck you like about THEM thread

11 hours ago, B1872 said:

See the boss at hollicom who is helping celtic cover up the child abuse has got Coronavirus. 👍🏻

Hopefully our "justice (do I have my car insurance) minister" gets it next.

B1872 likes this

Considering Bloody Sunday was almost 50 years ago and considering WW2 finished 70 years ago we don't see any Jerries moaning about it these days.

17 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

B'tard wasn't even born at the time of 'bloody Sunday' ffs nor even at the worst of the 'troubles' but he carries a bigger chip than Bobby Sands family.

That's two more kids wi poisoned minds towards 'the Brits'.

Why is Britain so soft wi these IRA supporting scumbags? F**k knows 😞

Guy I work with knows people from that middens area and apparently its well known in the fenian communities that had this wee bastard not made it as a footballer he'd have been a provo. 

He's a stinking cunt 

5 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Guy I work with knows people from that middens area and apparently its well known in the fenian communities that had this wee bastard not made it as a footballer he'd have been a provo. 

He's a stinking cunt 

Pretty sad as he clearly looks as if he is in his wrong choice of profession...no wonder he gets abused up and down England, he has probably fucked any chance of sympathy that he always craved for 

HG5 likes this

See the BBC have wheeled out a Man City player to say that Liverpool should get the title . You can see the BBC bheasts and their supporters  latching on to this .

I just wonder when TLB will be so desperate , he brings our manager into the debate . Can see it

HG5 likes this

13 minutes ago, B1872 said:

585D0EAD-3697-4BFD-9227-E1D63ABFE2C5.jpeg

Is that the fat cunt from the Tall Craines? 😂😂😂😂😂

It sure is. Worst type of cunt.

Horse should have rammed it's cock up his smelly arse until it came out his bigoted gub.

Blumhoilann and Kaydubya11 like this

16 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

Anyone watching Pointless?   Couple of tims on. First question on Line of Success to the Throne.  One of them says “not really my best subject”.  

Highest scorers. Out they go 😂

Glorious 😂😂