dummiesoot

The all new dae whit the fuck you like about THEM thread

3 hours ago, B1872 said:

The tarriers are that deluded and blinded by hatred of us that they’ll never question why if they are so cash rich then why are the letting Forster go and not buying him. Surely with the cash reserves they have they’ll pay the £4/5 million. 

No?

His 90K wages at Southampton is the stumbling block.

Would have been good if they didn't get Elyounoussi back as well as Forster just so they'd have to spend millions replacing both of them. But out of the two glad Forster is gone. Single handedly lost us a trophy last season while I'm not that bothered about Elyounoussi. 

Replace him with Hart on huge wages and is shit and it's good news

17 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I just heard Wigan have gone into administration. My guess would be David Marshall to them for peanuts.

He’s lived in Shaggers shadow all his career maybe come back to end his career in the same shadow 

1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

I don't want them going for hart if he pulls himself together he's still a top keeper imo

Would rather it was the st.mirren lad 

When was he last at the top of his game? Accident waiting to happen.

esquire8 and KingKirk like this

53 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Whatever goalkeeper they sign guaranteed he’s been a celtic fan all his life and it was his great granddads dying wish to see them play at Parkhead. 

It's in the contract that every signing has to say this isn't it? Though don't ask me who they've signed in the past decade, I wouldn't have a clue.

B1872 likes this

1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

I don't want them going for hart if he pulls himself together he's still a top keeper imo

Would rather it was the st.mirren lad 

Hart is a broken keeper. Not even the wonder keeper makers at Burnley could get a tune out of him these days. Over rated as fuck in his heyday. Just plain shite now. Hope the spunk 40k a week on him.

6 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Hart is a broken keeper. Not even the wonder keeper makers at Burnley could get a tune out of him these days. Over rated as fuck in his heyday. Just plain shite now. Hope the spunk 40k a week on him.

I hope you're right I think anything is a downgrade anyway mate cause I know many wont agree but Forster was a quality keeper imo.

TamCoopz and Swally like this

54 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

There's an article about him trying to explain why it didn't work out for him at the mighty Burnley, he's making excuses and trying to make out he did well at the club...

There's a reply at the bottom of the article "He can tell himself what he needs to hear.... truth is he wasn't good enough to wear the shirt"

Think I'd be quite happy for the scum to spunk money on him.

magic8ball and esquire8 like this

3 minutes ago, Swally said:

There's an article about him trying to explain why it didn't work out for him at the mighty Burnley, he's making excuses and trying to make out he did well at the club...

There's a reply at the bottom of the article "He can tell himself what he needs to hear.... truth is he wasn't good enough to wear the shirt"

Think I'd be quite happy for the scum to spunk money on him.

Hopefully his auld buddy Stevie G picks up the phone and talks him into coming up here 

Swally likes this

20 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

Folk wanting to boycott JD sports and Adidas is ridiculous 😂😂

if it makes a little impact on the companies supplying the scum with money and services i'm all for it

it's not like us, i doubt there is a scum fan alive that buy anything Castore anyway, then again, there's rod stewart

but if he did buy anything he probably pished in them long ago

scottyscott1963 likes this