dummiesoot

The all new dae whit the fuck you like about THEM thread

2 hours ago, Dickie said:

What is this some fucking Ned code we are all supposed to follow?  He is a cunt and a taig one at that so fuck him. 

Apparently you can post whatever the fuck you like as long as you are willing take a kicking for it as payback. 😂

Very glad my folks left Glasgow years ago, if that is the general way things are done.

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Some yes. Weirdos on both sides that grass. Just because they do something doesn't mean that we should.

I don’t get this ‘don’t grass’ pish. There is zero honour / respect with these animals.

Wee guy is an arsehole that deserves all he gets. They’d do it to us, so don’t see why he shouldn’t get it back. Hope the horrible little cunt loses his job. 

3 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

I don’t get this ‘don’t grass’ pish. There is zero honour / respect with these animals.

Wee guy is an arsehole that deserves all he gets. They’d do it to us, so don’t see why he shouldn’t get it back. Hope the horrible little cunt loses his job. 

Don't disagree that he's an arsehole. Grassing unless something is extreme is something I wouldn't do.

Said worse myself so bit hypocritical to complain.

Junior Soprano likes this

10 hours ago, Junior Soprano said:

So fucking what. You want us all out of work as well. Arse hole

You stick up for some tarrier scumbag but call a fellow bear an arsehole. You don’t foolany cunt with this macho no grassing bullshit you are no better than the taig poster. Any scum supporter coming on her wouldn’t know where any of us work so how does your theory pan out hardman

1 hour ago, Dickie said:

You stick up for some tarrier scumbag but call a fellow bear an arsehole. You don’t foolany cunt with this macho no grassing bullshit you are no better than the taig poster. Any scum supporter coming on her wouldn’t know where any of us work so how does your theory pan out hardman

Get a grip it ain’t hard to connect posters on here to social media pages. All you have to do is scour the OT. There’s pics of bears on there as well.

ForeverAndEver likes this

1 hour ago, LochendBilly said:

Those fenian bastards go out their way to get at our culture, re-routing our walks, physically attacking bears at every opportunity, slagging off a dying man simply because he wore our shirt! Don't get me wrong, nothing they do will ever offend me because I expect it from them. They report anything we do/say if they get the chance, so fuck them. Pointing out to their employer what kind of person they employ may be seen as "Grassing" by some taig apologists but I think they deserve all they fucking get, I'd much prefer them to curl up and die tbh. If I was an employer, I would like to know if some low-life prick was on my books.

Taig apologists hahahaha.

LochendBilly likes this

Must've seen this beggar cunt in the town or photos in the cellic threads. Just been done with rape. 

image.thumb.png.cb34f33ce0785c8bf34d3b321a22a79d.png

A beggar who raped a 57-year-old woman after she stopped to check on his welfare has been jailed.

James Campbell, 32, admitted raping the woman in a lane in Glasgow city centre on 16 August last year.

At the High Court in Glasgow judge Lady Stacey imposed a lifelong restriction order on Campbell, telling him he was guilty of a "very serious and violent rape".

"I take the view you present a danger to the public," she added.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-48661107

28 minutes ago, SonOfLuther said:

Must've seen this beggar cunt in the town or photos in the cellic threads. Just been done with rape. 

A beggar who raped a 57-year-old woman after she stopped to check on his welfare has been jailed.

James Campbell, 32, admitted raping the woman in a lane in Glasgow city centre on 16 August last year.

At the High Court in Glasgow judge Lady Stacey imposed a lifelong restriction order on Campbell, telling him he was guilty of a "very serious and violent rape".

I’m sure he was a separate entity though, so nothing to see here.

3 hours ago, SonOfLuther said:

Three square meals and an Xbox and Sky. That beast will be delighted.

SonOfLuther and magic8ball like this

5 hours ago, SonOfLuther said:

Jabba the cunt! 

SonOfLuther likes this