dummiesoot

The dae whit you like about THEM thread

On 14/05/2020 at 22:28, bluedart1952 said:

Just seen the police have charged that snp clown Bonnar and A n other over the scum flag in his window

An SNP MP has been charged after an angry clash with his neighbour over a celtic flag.

Police launched an investigation after a confrontation involving Steven Bonnar and another man.

A Police Scotland spokesperson said: “Following further enquiries, Police Scotland can confirm that two men aged 38 and 51 have been charged in connection with a disturbance at an address in Columbia Court, Uddingston, on Thursday, 16 April, 2020.

“A report will be submitted to the procurator fiscal.”

A video was filmed last month showing the politician being challenged for hanging a celtic flag in a window at his home in Uddingston, Lanarkshire.

The clash showed Bonnar, who represents Coatbridge, Chryston and Bellshill, approaching his neighbour’s front gate after a man said: “You’re supposed to be a councillor. What’s that all about in your window? Is it needed?”

Bonnar responded: “Aye, it’s needed. What’s it got to do with you? It’s my house.”

The clip was posted on YouTube by a Rangers fans’ group.

The MP said at the time: “I regret being drawn into a dispute with a neighbour and reacting hastily to comments made. I apologise for my language and behaviour, and for any upset caused.”

is window.

Columbia Court:hmmm:ffs  . I would imagine , not a bluenose stronghold . They even want them all herded together nowadays . Keeps them all powerful as a group 

Uddingston too . So sad . There was a time , when these cunts had to settle for viewpark and Tannochside only 

bluenoz, bluedart1952 and Cadman like this

Dermot in trouble with his Latvia bank (he owns a third). Money laundering court case this month in Paris. I would love there to be a connection. Didn't't he personally fund Robbie & Roy Keane's salaries? 

They laundered for years through the trophy room and got away with it.

If this was Dave King is would be headline news.

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

Dermot in trouble with his Latvia bank (he owns a third). Money laundering court case this month in Paris. I would love there to be a connection. Didn't't he personally fund Robbie & Roy Keane's salaries? 

They laundered for years through the trophy room and got away with it.

If this was Dave King is would be headline news.

Fucking Police raid for you planned in the morning, get the fuck out now!

13 hours ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

8CED2F9B-B1CF-4BC0-BCC3-C1A94DC2BA7D.jpeg.ed6c154dbfe289cd2593018aa8664046.jpeg

They're actually holding their fingers up to show they have 10 fingers, they're not celebrating 9

The inbred mutants  who have a full compliment of fingers are very difficult to find, they are rightly proud showing off their digits

BLUEDIGNITY likes this