dummiesoot

The dae whit you like about THEM thread

2 minutes ago, Swally said:

We all know that cunt of a club should be closed down because of all of this, but I just expect a slap on the wrist.

Sick but it's the most likely outcome for such a high profile protected club.

Who’s going to slap them on the wrist ,the authority that could so has been criticised for holding up the investigation along with the police 

Swally likes this

21 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Who’s going to slap them on the wrist ,the authority that could so has been criticised for holding up the investigation along with the police 

Our footballing authorities will either do nothing, or give them a slap on the wrist for this. The only reason they'll give them a slap on the wrist is to say that they've finally dealt with it and the case is closed.

I have no doubt the victims will be successful in taking the club to court, but the money they'll lose won't really be a lot for them.

Sadly the club should have its "reputation" completely dragged through the mud because of this, but the media wont really be interested in reporting beyond the facts - especially when the ball really starts rolling.

Like I said when most people were saying  Doncaster was fucked and out of a job, I don't see anything much happening - or at least the club getting what they deserve for this whole thing.

It's a rigged game

magic8ball likes this

11 minutes ago, Swally said:

Our footballing authorities will either do nothing, or give them a slap on the wrist for this. The only reason they'll give them a slap on the wrist is to say that they've finally dealt with it and the case is closed.

I have no doubt the victims will be successful in taking the club to court, but the money they'll lose won't really be a lot for them.

Sadly the club should have its "reputation" completely dragged through the mud because of this, but the media wont really be interested in reporting beyond the facts - especially when the ball really starts rolling.

Like I said when most people were saying  Doncaster was fucked and out of a job, I don't see anything much happening - or at least the club getting what they deserve for this whole thing.

It's a rigged game

They have went on the damage limitation overdrive ,The seperate entity pish will be there for ever and any penalties will be deemed hard 

Swally likes this

3 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

They have went on the damage limitation overdrive ,The seperate entity pish will be there for ever and any penalties will be deemed hard 

It's horrible mate. The only way I can see anything of note happening is if current staff at the club are tied directly to all of this.

I think that would change things in a big big way, if they went after Lawwell things would get very difficult for them and their damage limitation tactics would be in tatters. 

8 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Struggling to sell ST’s.

Fans at war with club over repayments regarding last seasons tickets and hospitality tickets.

The Thumb having a meltdown.

Child abuse claims starting..

Lovely.

The perfect storm if you will 🤭👍🏼