dummiesoot

The dae whit you like about THEM thread

1 minute ago, British_Empire said:

If we've both got identical goal difference, surely it would be a joint/shared Championship?

I was wondering that earlier.

Not saying it will happen btw. They'd probably just null and void the two games we've played - the cunts.

We do have identical goal difference don't we and I've not made an arse of myself saying it? 

Aye, was just having a quick quip & remembered their name was ahead of ours.

Probably alphabetical order at this stage😂

Main event is we’re both ahead of them!!

1 minute ago, kirkiebear said:

Notice how it’s being spun as the whole season has to be paused rather than celtic having to have a game called off or players having to self isolate 🙄

Maybe I’m being cynical.

Not being cynical at all.

That's exactly what's happening/playing out. 

celtic will be made out poor victims in all this and this season will be null-and-voided.

frenv, markem, kirkiebear and 1 other like this

In any other country, the offending clubs (sheep, filth) would be punished and those NOT breaching instructions would not suffer.

Indeed, there is an argument that making an example of moronic behaviour and blatant disregard for the rules would be a great way to turn this negative into a positive.

However, in the Republic of Scotland, the smart money is on indiscriminate punishment for all.

Blumhoilann, HG5, Bears and 1 other like this
Just now, British_Empire said:

Not being cynical at all.

That's exactly what's happening/playing out. 

celtic will be made out poor victims in all this and this season will be null-and-voided.

The scum are top and they get the title, their player fucks up that would mean they would be fielding an understrength team for 2 weeks let’s call it all off

HG5 likes this
Just now, Colin Traive said:

In any other country, the offending clubs (sheep, filth) would be punished and those NOT breaching instructions would not suffer.

Indeed, there is an argument that making an example of moronic behaviour and blatant disregard for the rules would be a great way to turn this negative into a positive.

However, in the Republic of Scotland, the smart money is on indiscriminate punishment for all.

If it were us we'd be playing junior football on Wednesday. 

HG5 likes this
1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

If it were us we'd be playing junior football on Wednesday. 

Sanctions should have been laid out before the season started but that would have left no wriggle room to accommodate Thumb and Um Bongo.

Thats why the option of penalising everyone for moronic fenians is still on the table.

21 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

This from a sun report just now:

“The Scottish Government is aware of reports of a celtic FC player having broken quarantine rules last week"

"We are currently in discussion with the club and football governing bodies to establish the facts.
“If confirmed as another serious incident within Scottish football, where protocols have been breached at the risk of wider public health, then the Scottish Government will have little choice but to consider whether a pause is now needed in the resumption of the game in Scotland.”

In his defence, Bolingoli said:

’I wasn’t aware of the uproar caused by the Aberdeen players.

I was out of the country when it broke......’

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

What's he said? 

Someone asked him after the Kilmarnock game what's happening with Griffiths' and he just said there's a club investigation, he expects to be resolved in a couple of days and he doesn't really see it being a 'big issue'

or something to that effect.