Gaffer Has A Go At Grezda & Barisic

SonOfLuther

8 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

A Scouser would go after the sun big time if they printed lies about them 

I watched a documentary about James Bulger a few weeks ago, I was surprised to hear that the sun had a big part in having The sentences increased after organising a petition. Must have been a good few debates in Liverpool about signing that or not.

If this is what it takes to get rid of those who are not giving their all, or in this case barely even contributing, then so be it.

He cant stop us paying them but he sure as hell can tell them they're not wanted, find another club if they want to play football, not good enough for him or us so they can fuck off.

1 minute ago, Ivybank said:

A lot of criticism for the players, but not one word who signed them ,Gerrard !  His signing policy seems to be sign players who have played against us, continuing with Jones,hastie, Stewart.☹️

Defoe, Katic, McGregor, Kent and Davis played against us? The guy you have no time for has stated he's happy picking up free contracts now, but the quality that will involve fees cant happen until the summer window. Given we dont really see you much on here unless we're dropping points, I guess you'll spend more time in the transfer forum blaming him for not spending money on quality right up until he's actually in a position to do so 👍

Ridiculous throwing them under a bus when you hope to sell them and get the best part of 4 million for them just to recuperate money spent.

Remember when he spoke about “signing men”, “wont be bullied”,”we’ll check if their made from right stuff before signing” etc.

Gerrard, Mark Allen and his recruitment team are a fucking shambles.

1 hour ago, backup said:

SG throws players under the bus far to often, it never ends well especially for the fans.

I have to agree with this. Constantly bashing them to the press is hardly gonna make them do better. Is that about the 3rd time he's slammed Barasic to the papers? Deal with in house ffs. Naivety from a new manager.

6 hours ago, CR3 said:

The croatians have downed tools (or are just shite) and at 4-5 million spent no wonder they're getting it tight.

Part of me wondered why is Barisic no playing then tries like fuck to play for Croatia then is back injured.

We shouldn't have poached them from a team of randoms (Osijek) but thats probably where we were at, at the time. *panic buy*

Back to the generic tried and tested get Rangers fans playing for us, who have a clue

How the fuck were they panic buys? Borna is getting games for croatia and grezda also gets games for albania, both are good players, maybe they will show it, and hopefully we continue to shop in eastern europe as their are more players that are good enough and low value.

Questions during signing talks with players should be -

Are you sure you are up for getting hacked fuck out of most weeks?

Are you sure you are able to not let questionable decisions from referees affect your performance?

Are you sure you wont roll around looking like you've been shot after a basic challenge?

Do you know the speed limits and how the traffic light systems in Scotland work?

52 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Ridiculous throwing them under a bus when you hope to sell them and get the best part of 4 million for them just to recuperate money spent.

Remember when he spoke about “signing men”, “wont be bullied”,”we’ll check if their made from right stuff before signing” etc.

Gerrard, Mark Allen and his recruitment team are a fucking shambles.

Exactly👍

Take it people on here won't be calling out players they aren't happy with then, such as Halliday? Aye right.

Those players deserve what they got. Grown men getting their asses kicked by young lads. They aren't at a fucking holiday camp. We pay their wages. We won't win titles whilst players have attitudes like that. 

They deserve to be called out and should be ashamed of themselves. We shouldn't put up with seasoned pros just turning up. Anyone who watched the under 18s win the cup the other night will see the desire required. I'd rather put my trust in one of those lads than a lazy so called professional who thinks he's made it when he can't even hold down a first team spot. 

1 hour ago, born a blue nose said:

I got mega fooled by barasic. Cunt was wearing a tea cosy oan his nut n put in a gutsy performance against use

Should have known that it was a hair transplant and not some bandage of honour 

Couldnt care less who he has a go at but it should be done in private. His mistake here is he has favourites , certain players who have bad games and are crap but continues to defend them. Others he just doesnt get on with , and now hes made it public and will make it harder to sell them.

We’re not in a position to hang around and see if these guys fancy it a bit more next season.

To get that title back we need to perform every game, no passengers.

They've been found to be wanting, ship them out while losing as little as we can - and be a bit more careful who who we bring in the next time.

6 hours ago, CR3 said:

The croatians have downed tools (or are just shite) and at 4-5 million spent no wonder they're getting it tight.

Part of me wondered why is Barisic no playing then tries like fuck to play for Croatia then is back injured.

We shouldn't have poached them from a team of randoms (Osijek) but thats probably where we were at, at the time. *panic buy*

Back to the generic tried and tested get Rangers fans playing for us, who have a clue

Aye cause every cunt we sign from Scotland is a great success with us 🙄 No matter what league you Scout from there are gonna be players that will succeed at Rangers and those that don’t. Fact is if we sign a team full of Rangers fans we ain’t winning shit.

Osijek aren’t even nearly the best team in Croatia so signing shit loads of there players might have been a bit naive. Barasic is an understandable signing, a stand out for them, great against us and a Croatia left Back but unfortunately it just hasn’t worked out yet he’s been massively injury prone and he doesn’t seem to be able to deal with the pressure very well maybe that’s the reason he failed the last time he got a big move (to Dinamo Zagreb).

Grezda we signed on the recommendation of Katic & Barasic so we didn’t really Scout the guy properly, plus he had just come back from a long term injury which for a winger is always risky, for the money we spent on him we needed someone to hit the ground running.

Katic has shown great potential and if given a chance will prove to be the best CB  in the country in my opinion.

7 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Couldnt care less who he has a go at but it should be done in private. His mistake here is he has favourites , certain players who have bad games and are crap but continues to defend them. Others he just doesnt get on with , and now hes made it public and will make it harder to sell them.

I really doubt the problem with those two is simply that he doesn't get on with them