Gaffer Has A Go At Grezda & Barisic

SonOfLuther

On 28/04/2019 at 01:35, ForeverAndEver said:

One of those two can’t remember which, Coulibaly and Lafferty

Was at hospitality yesterday and lafferty was in doing some q&a. Basically hinted he’s off in the summer, although doesn’t want to leave. 

Looked gutted to be fair.

8 minutes ago, barrymorrison1 said:

Was at hospitality yesterday and lafferty was in doing some q&a. Basically hinted he’s off in the summer, although doesn’t want to leave. 

If he's gutted he'll be the only one.  This was a car crash we could all see coming. 

On 28/04/2019 at 10:42, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Jordan Jones.

Plus we signed Lafferty cos he scored against the taigs ffs :lol:

That's nonsense. We had been trying to get a deal done from before the beginning of the league cup group stages 

54 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

That's nonsense. We had been trying to get a deal done from before the beginning of the league cup group stages 

And in the previous season he had scored against the taigs on 3 separate occasions which was a large reason for some of our support, especially on here, wanting to sign him.

Quite possible the other 12 goals he managed in the league played a part in the club actually making a move for him though but who knows.

4 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

There’s a point there to be made tbf. There was a sizeable part of this forum glad we signed Lafferty cause he could do it against the taigs and Morelos couldn’t. 

Well they're idiots then 

3 hours ago, barrymorrison1 said:

If you don’t mind me asking, what did he say that hinted he was off? 

He never actually said it, he just gave the impression that he might be away.

he was just going on about he’s not sure why’s he’s not in the team, just keep working hard etc.

its maybe more of an impression I got from it tbf.

it was after 2 hours of hospitality so, I may personally have read it wrong.

did say he not getting any younger, wants to play, preferably at Rangers, but again, wants to play.

he defo looked stunned and sad tbf.

we all at our table all commented it quite strange that he was put in that position round the suite/s.

we were in the argyle suite.

On 28/04/2019 at 00:50, tannerall said:

That's poor from Gerard in my opinion for two reasons.

1) You don't dis your own players to the press, you do it behind closed doors at Ibrox. 

2) Making those thoughts public will have a bad effect on any transfer value.

Also makes it difficult to turn situation around, and one other impression I get is there might now be some doubt whether it was his decision to sign them in first place ?

Spot on with this post Tannerall ...... really surprised at SG ....he should have kept his criticism of the players he's angry with private.

On 28/04/2019 at 02:27, CR3 said:

The croatians have downed tools (or are just shite) and at 4-5 million spent no wonder they're getting it tight.

Part of me wondered why is Barisic no playing then tries like fuck to play for Croatia then is back injured.

We shouldn't have poached them from a team of randoms (Osijek) but thats probably where we were at, at the time. *panic buy*

Back to the generic tried and tested get Rangers fans playing for us, who have a clue

It was 3.5 million at the very most

3 hours ago, barrymorrison1 said:

He never actually said it, he just gave the impression that he might be away.

he was just going on about he’s not sure why’s he’s not in the team, just keep working hard etc.

its maybe more of an impression I got from it tbf.

it was after 2 hours of hospitality so, I may personally have read it wrong.

did say he not getting any younger, wants to play, preferably at Rangers, but again, wants to play.

he defo looked stunned and sad tbf.

we all at our table all commented it quite strange that he was put in that position round the suite/s.

we were in the argyle suite.

I was waiting to get out of the Albion car park and he walked past the front of the car. He looked down in the dumps to be fair to the lad. 

11 minutes ago, fog said:

I was waiting to get out of the Albion car park and he walked past the front of the car. He looked down in the dumps to be fair to the lad. 

I doubt his attitude is great, a simple thing was he wasnt even wearing a shirt and tie for it, where a few weeks back Flannigan was doing a similar thing and was full suit.