Joe Lewis

GOAT

Just now, bordersbear said:

I always thought after the trainers came on to give treatment the injured player (Joe Lewis) was supposed to leave the field of play until they said to come back on or an I being thick?

Goalkeepers don’t need to leave the pitch....🙈😂

5 minutes ago, Jdee.RFC said:

For me Liam Kelly is best keeper after mcgregor in the league ! But lots of ppl say Robby  mccrorie is meant to be better than Kelly so maybe having him as back up to Shagger isn’t so bad ! 

McCrorie needs games to develop. Sitting him on the bench as a back up will just ruin him.

8 minutes ago, Jdee.rfc said:

For me Liam Kelly is best keeper after mcgregor in the league ! But lots of ppl say Robby  mccrorie is meant to be better than Kelly so maybe having him as back up to Shagger isn’t so bad ! 

Needs game. A keeper in his early 20’s isn’t going to gain anything sitting on the bench every week.

2 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

McCrorie needs games to develop. Sitting him on the bench as a back up will just ruin him.

He’s probly had similar game to to what mcgregor had when he was out on loan has he not ? I get not playing him would be detrimental to him though just like idea of having young boy who is supposedly meant to be decent as back up rather than paying some guy to see out his days on the bench