Andy Walker

Gman36

6 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Get your ears .Jesus fuck 

He said absolutely nothing wrong. The only bias surrounding the Rangers game are from the Rangers fans. Shocking, I know. 

Katic went down easily for the first pen and contact was soft for the second pen. Walker still said the first pen was a penalty and he has no problems with Katic going down which I thought was surprising because if he truly was bias then he could easily have called Katic out for going down, but he didn't. He said it was harsh for the Aberdeen player to be sent off, which I agree with, it was harsh, but understandable. Regarding Defoe, he pointed out he *could* have been booked for the coming together with Lewis, because he could have, what was he doing raising his arm there? 

Why doesn't everybody just calm the fuck down and stop being the biggest bunch of offended fairies I've ever seen in my ilfe, having a cry at absolutely anything then going into the laugh at celtic thread and laughing at them for doing the exact same thing. 

Just now, Broxi said:

He said absolutely nothing wrong. The only bias surrounding the Rangers game are from the Rangers fans. Shocking, I know. 

Katic went down easily for the first pen and contact was soft for the second pen. Walker still said the first pen was a penalty and he has no problems with Katic going down which I thought was surprising because if he truly was bias then he could easily have called Katic out for going down, but he didn't. He said it was harsh for the Aberdeen player to be sent off, which I agree with, it was harsh, but understandable. Regarding Defoe, he pointed out he *could* have been booked for the coming together with Lewis, because he could have, what was he doing raising his arm there? 

Why doesn't everybody just calm the fuck down and stop being the biggest bunch of offended fairies I've ever seen in my ilfe, having a cry at absolutely anything then going into the laugh at celtic thread and laughing at them for doing the exact same thing. 

fishin' or whit?

1 minute ago, Malkster said:

even my 11 year old grandson was doubled over with laughter at his comment ''the arm was up, but there was no agression'' :rofl:

There wasn't aggression. His arm was up, it brushed his face. There was no force.

We complain about both of those penalties if they go the other way today and that's a fact. 

1 minute ago, denya said:

Is this the bitch that commentate last old firm derby? Him and the other commentator were most bias commentators I hear in my life, they were terrible. Hopefully for next old firm game there is gas leak in the commentating room or they get food poison and so not have to listen to them. They can go back to their celtic supporters club

😂

1 hour ago, Broxi said:

People moan every single week and every single week I don't think I've heard him say anything wrong at all.

Aye I agree, Boyd absolutely "loves it doesn't he?" the sad orange bastard banter. And like you and Walker I "really feel for" poor Stevie Clarke after the despicable abuse our fans gave him.

36 minutes ago, philiprfc said:

The platform some of these cunts have is ridiculous.

Every weekend, Sutton goes onto that show on BT wae Robbie Savage and they always ask him a question about Gerrard/Rangers, to which he spends about a minute just sticking the boot in.

It's set up mate . The most controversial you seem to be / or capable of slagging of Rangers . You have nailed the longer contract

37 minutes ago, Broxi said:

Apologist shite . With all the decisions going against us this season and you are coming out with that shite

37 minutes ago, Broxi said:

There wasn't aggression. His arm was up, it brushed his face. There was no force.

We complain about both of those penalties if they go the other way today and that's a fact. 

:rofl: even the ref, (sponsored by specsavers) saw it

1 hour ago, Malkster said:

:rofl: even the ref, (sponsored by specsavers) saw it

I didn't say that it wasn't a penalty did I? I said it was a soft penalty. Because it was.

Katic bought both of them which I don't have a problem with. People are just crying over nothing for the sake of it

5 minutes ago, Broxi said:

I didn't say that it wasn't a penalty did I? I said it was a soft penalty. Because it was.

Katic bought both of them which I don't have a problem with. People are just crying over nothing for the sake of it

Bought both of them? By having his foot stood on and being hit in the head by a deliberate use of the arm? Ffs 🙄

I always respect commentators more when they clearly follow another team but are able to be balanced. Carragher and Neville are both quite good examples. Just doesn't seem to be the case up here at all. The bias and hatred just flows from every side. 

1 hour ago, DrLaudrup said:

I always respect commentators more when they clearly follow another team but are able to be balanced. Carragher and Neville are both quite good examples. Just doesn't seem to be the case up here at all. The bias and hatred just flows from every side. 

Its almost as if to get a job involved in the broadcasting of scottish football you need to agree to be hyper critical of Rangers but "gloss" over anything that paints celtic in a poor light...which ultimately a lot of our ex players seem to be adhering to.

1 hour ago, TopCat said:

Cannot stand the man .... biased as fuck against us and doesn't even try to hide it imo.

Compare and contrast.. 

Gary Neville on Man U, tells it as he see’s it good or bad  To the point of calling Liverpool as he says it  

Walker on The Scum can do no wrong, and we can do no right 

Tells you all you need to know what SKy thinks of Scottish Football.