Andy Walker

Gman36

20 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I agree, but for the sake on one's blood pressure it has to done. 

I was very glad to be at the game yesterday and not have to listen to any of it. :thumbup:

Same.

Mind you,  the guy that sits in front of me smells of pish and the guy behind, well he is always pished.  He never shuts up, he thinks hes John Rambo always battering cunts!  Ha ha.

Almost missing walkers bitterness!!

Copland rear if you're interested. And im the wee fanny between them moaning about Flanagan having no left foot and never getting to the bye line...Ha ha

5 minutes ago, Bearsden bear said:

Same.

Mind you,  the guy that sits in front of me smells of pish and the guy behind, well he is always pished.  He never shuts up, he thinks hes John Rambo always battering cunts!  Ha ha.

Almost missing walkers bitterness!!

Copland rear if you're interested. And im the wee fanny between them moaning about Flanagan having no left foot and never getting to the bye line...Ha ha

You never know how lucky you are with the folk around you until you read things like that, I am very lucky in the East Enclosure where I sit, good people all around.

We can all have out moments of madness but usually not all at the same time. :thumbsup: