Will we give those bastards a guard of honour?

BEE

13 minutes ago, RoboBear said:

Good point well made 😀

I realy don't think there's an easy answer to this one, and I changed my mind several times before making my post.

I still think we should do it, but I'll be sober tomorrow so might think otherwise

The easy answer is no.

Stay off the babycham, it's not for you 

Absolutely not. On one hand I would like us to be the better team/men. I don't like many teams or players but I always try to put that aside and show respect where due.

However...it's them. So nah fuck it. We should NOT be showing those bastards any respect whatsoever. We should boo the cunts onto the pitch and the players should get torn into them and defeat them. That's a whole other story though...a lot of our players are shitebags who will let them boss them around..

They can go fucking chase themselves the scummy bastards.

2 minutes ago, BillyG91 said:

We should NOT be showing those bastards any respect whatsoever.

Respect is earned, from the top to bottom of that club there has been nothing but disrespect, ridicule and imo interference behind the scenes (one example being John Reid) with a view of permanently damaging our club when it was at its lowest point and beyond. The antics on the park by their playing staff (Brown etc) are not worthy of salute in the form of a ‘goh’ and if there is any notion from our hierarchy of doing this, I sincerely hope they gauge the mood of the support who I believe the majority of would outrightly reject...

I find Dave King to be irritable as a person but I'm actually in support to the way the board is running things these days but if they accept a guard of honour I will be pissed off and lose a lot of the respect for them.

Just now, BlueKnight87 said:

You can see the Scottish media running with this all week. Trying to heap the pressure on us to do it. 

Under no circumstances should we bow to that pressure. 

It's already started, almost every paper online running with this.

Tell them to politely fuck off Rangers.

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

I honestly cringe at this whole thing some of our support have with constantly wanting to seem like the most respectful club and support in the world 

We respect those who deserve respect. It is something earned, not just handed out. Those fenian bastards deserve nothing but the vilest of abuse from our support. 

Can admin just make a yes/no poll on this and ban any cunt that votes yes?