Will we give those bastards a guard of honour?

BEE

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

I dont have an issue with giving them a guard of honour and a minute silence for whatever lisbon lion dies this week.

We can't possibly, if they delay the game we have a trip to Japan to fulfill and we couldn't possibly have a GoH on such a sad day as another manky bastard dying.

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

I honestly cringe at this whole thing some of our support have with constantly wanting to seem like the most respectful club and support in the world 

don't know if you're saying this because of my previous post. i've never been one to be a sore loser. we weren't good enough this season and in any regard, not just football, i will show other people respect where deserved and earned. this lot deserve no respect from us and never will get it. i wonder if they would do it for us? i doubt it. even if the club thinks about entertaining the idea of a guard of honour will disgust me. booing the bastards onto the pitch is more than they deserve imo.

34 minutes ago, BillyG91 said:

don't know if you're saying this because of my previous post. i've never been one to be a sore loser. we weren't good enough this season and in any regard, not just football, i will show other people respect where deserved and earned. this lot deserve no respect from us and never will get it. i wonder if they would do it for us? i doubt it. even if the club thinks about entertaining the idea of a guard of honour will disgust me. booing the bastards onto the pitch is more than they deserve imo.

Not a chance in hell. They would still be in meltdown, coming up with every excuse possible. 

3 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

So our support should sit through it just because we have shitebag players?

Naw

For me it's part of being a fan and supporting a club like Rangers I'd expect traditions to be upheld however painful it might be. Being there through the good and bad is all part of it as a fan. 

Fans should just turn their back if it bothers them that much. Once the whistle blows it will be long forgotten about. 

1 hour ago, papaguy51 said:

Good plan.

I’ll walk out if they do it, an absolute slap in the face to the fans.

I'm with you. I'd genuinely just leave if it happened and not just because it's our rivals but the way they have acted, especially at Ibrox, over the last 3 years means they are undeserving of it. Respect is earned.

3 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

I honestly cringe at this whole thing some of our support have with constantly wanting to seem like the most respectful club and support in the world 

I have no problem with us acting respectfully when that respect has been earned. In the case of that lot it hasn’t been earned at all.

3 minutes ago, Dickie said:

Why would anybody connected with Rangers even contemplate clapping scumbag brown onto the park? They are not officially champions until the trophy is handed over so fuck this.

I'm fully against them getting a guard of honour but Wtf you on about not officially champions until the trophy is handed over? 😂

3 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

I'm fully against them getting a guard of honour but Wtf you on about not officially champions until the trophy is handed over? 😂

You can be deducted points for any amount of reasons therefore with 2 games still to play they are not officially champions until the trophy is awarded. Get a fucking life.

1 hour ago, BigBearButt said:

For me it's part of being a fan and supporting a club like Rangers I'd expect traditions to be upheld however painful it might be. Being there through the good and bad is all part of it as a fan. 

Fans should just turn their back if it bothers them that much. Once the whistle blows it will be long forgotten about. 

Our silence put taigs in power towards our demise.

You don't celebrate paedophiles and their appeasers. You don't celebrate an institution and it's followers who tried to kill you and who stil persist in their mission.

You bury them both on and off the park.

And lastly, what fucking traditions are there to be upheld?

Their almost terminal assault on our club and our support should never be forgotten, even after that whistle blows. They are scum, never to be celebrated. Never to be shown respect, but unmasked and publicly condemned for every wrong doing against us and against society at  large. Time we both individually and collectively showed some self respect and let those cunts know that there is no hiding place and we are coming for them in every walk of life and we take our country back and restore common decency and values that a civilised society requires to flourish.

The taig plague that has blighted our land needs to end by every and whatever means at our disposal. Dignified silence is no longer an option, nor an excuse. 

There shall be no triumphalism shown by scum at Ibrox, nor respect given to said scum. Time for players and fans alike remember who and what we are and what they are all about.

Lest we forget.

1 hour ago, papaguy51 said:

Good plan.

I’ll walk out if they do it, an absolute slap in the face to the fans.

Glad you're back. You talk sense. 

Not sure I would walk out entirely, but I would leave for that and grab a bovril. I don't want to see them getting any kind of respect from us. As others have said,  they don't deserve it regardless of our players being stupid enough to throw this season away - especially seeing how well they are playing now. Although still to see them play against Hivs, Taigs and the Crybaby club again. 

The board would be at fault for allowing it and that definitely wouldn't sit well with me personally.