Will we give those bastards a guard of honour?

BEE

5 minutes ago, Dickie said:

You can be deducted points for any amount of reasons therefore with 2 games still to play they are not officially champions until the trophy is awarded. Get a fucking life.

What a power of shite, not officially champions until the trophy is awarded 😂😂😂

2 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

You can see the Scottish media running with this all week. Trying to heap the pressure on us to do it. 

Under no circumstances should we bow to that pressure. 

No way shud we do this and it’s nothing to do with the media or Sutton.

Its not the last game of the season .

If they do I hope the full stadium boos 

41 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Guards of honour are shite anyway. Who the fuck started this pish? Cheesy shite.

Same with all this pish about not celebrating against your former team. I understood it when it was players who had played hundreds of games for a club but when you get players who played ten games during a load spell a decade ago for a club refusing to celebrate scoring against them then the games a bogey.

2 hours ago, BigBearButt said:

For me it's part of being a fan and supporting a club like Rangers I'd expect traditions to be upheld however painful it might be. Being there through the good and bad is all part of it as a fan. 

Fans should just turn their back if it bothers them that much. Once the whistle blows it will be long forgotten about. 

Will it fuck be forgotten about, they bastards will never let us live it down that we gave them a guard of honour

Fuck that id rather spit on them than clap them onto the park

2 hours ago, BigBearButt said:

For me it's part of being a fan and supporting a club like Rangers I'd expect traditions to be upheld however painful it might be. Being there through the good and bad is all part of it as a fan. 

Fans should just turn their back if it bothers them that much. Once the whistle blows it will be long forgotten about. 

There should be no guard of honour for them. Why would we? They are the enemy. I'm going to be honest, last week with the minutes applause was bad enough but this would be too far. Would they give us one? Would they heck. I would bet my last penny that there was no minutes applause from them for Sandy Jardine and there will be no applause from them for John Greig. I honestly think it would be bedlum and extremely stupid and naïve from the club to even think about doing this.

I honestly think when its bitter rival clubs this guard of honour doesn't even get entertained. Zidane refused to do it for newly crowned champions barcelona a few years ago. It's a non starter next week.

I'm sure their fans would appreciate us giving them a goh ...

TheCelticBlog‏ @CelticBlog2018

FollowFollow @CelticBlog2018

More

Today we should make it eight titles in a row. Once this one is secure we'll start working towards nine. All the bombast from Ibrox does not detract from a simple truth; their grandkids will be celtic fans because they have no idea how to stop us.

dPI97fTT?format=jpg&name=600x314

https://thecelticblog.com/2019/05/blogs/celtics-generation-of-dominance-rolls-on-and-king-has-no-plan-to-stop-it/

Aye right.

54 minutes ago, 72barca said:

I'm sure their fans would appreciate us giving them a goh ...

TheCelticBlog‏ @CelticBlog2018

FollowFollow @CelticBlog2018

More

Today we should make it eight titles in a row. Once this one is secure we'll start working towards nine. All the bombast from Ibrox does not detract from a simple truth; their grandkids will be celtic fans  they have no idea how to stop us.

dPI97fTT?format=jpg&name=600x314

https://thecelticblog.com/2019/05/blogs/celtics-generation-of-dominance-rolls-on-and-king-has-no-plan-to-stop-it/

Aye right.

Would you let your Grandchildren near these bheasts? Na didn't thinks so, seems to built into them all, they condone it so they all must have the urge, creepy folk.

4 hours ago, Blue Viking said:

My grandfather would raise from his grave if we did this - they should run the fucking gauntlet instead................

Aye booting fuck out them as they run by, seems a great idea imo.

Give them the guard of honour and call everyone of them a prick as they walk bye. Remember we have been told its ok to wind up the opposition and they shouldn’t retaliate.

10 minutes ago, tam57 said:

Give them the guard of honour and call everyone of them a prick as they walk bye. Remember we have been told its ok to wind up the opposition and they shouldn’t retaliate.

If it’s forced upon us, every player of ours that’s in that GOH should immediately turn their backs to that team of absolute cunts as soon as they exit the tunnel to let the world know just how we think of them. 

The meltdown from all and sundry would be a joy to behold. 

1 minute ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Surely nobody is stupid enough to actually think this will happen?

I don’t think it will, but it’s amazing the pressure that’s starting to build up about it already. Funny enough I can’t see the polis etc being keen on ramping up an already volatile situation by having it happen. 

I’m still of the mindset that nocunt associated with our club would ever even have a moments consideration to sanction it, or they need chanced pronto 

33 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

If it’s forced upon us, every player of ours that’s in that GOH should immediately turn their backs to that team of absolute cunts as soon as they exit the tunnel to let the world know just how we think of them. 

The meltdown from all and sundry would be a joy to behold. 

I would be happy with this too.

3 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Will it fuck be forgotten about, they bastards will never let us live it down that we gave them a guard of honour

Fuck that id rather spit on them than clap them onto the park

It's only the players that clap them on the park though...

Right @born a blue nose :p:

53 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

I don’t think it will, but it’s amazing the pressure that’s starting to build up about it already. Funny enough I can’t see the polis etc being keen on ramping up an already volatile situation by having it happen. 

I’m still of the mindset that nocunt associated with our club would ever even have a moments consideration to sanction it, or they need chanced pronto 

Unfortunately this would not happen. And I have been reminded why. 

D5wGY3SXoAABWWH.jpeg