Will we give those bastards a guard of honour?

BEE

1 hour ago, Sweettartangirl said:

It's only the players that clap them on the park though...

Right @born a blue nose :p:

Unfortunately this would not happen. And I have been reminded why. 

D5wGY3SXoAABWWH.jpeg

In fairness STG Alloa doing it for us isn’t in the same universe. Hubs refused to give us one being the first team to play us after securing the championship and their wasn’t a media outcry and nothing was mentioned by us as fuck them who cares. 

This is already starting to get sinister as it’s the media that’s ramping the pressure for us to do it right up, and it 100% shouldn’t. 

Its not even a fucking rule cast in stone, so there shouldn’t be anycunt trying to demand we do it anyway, as much and I’d be fucking raging if we do gift them this, no matter how trivial it is they don’t deserve it for the contempt they’ve shown us over the last few years. 

1 minute ago, 1690tamRFC said:

In fairness STG Alloa doing it for us isn’t in the same universe. Hubs refused to give us one being the first team to play us after securing the championship and their wasn’t a media outcry and nothing was mentioned by us as fuck them who cares. 

This is already starting to get sinister as it’s the media that’s ramping the pressure for us to do it right up, and it 100% shouldn’t. 

Its not even a fucking rule cast in stone, so their shouldn’t be anycunt trying to demand we do it anyway, as much and I’d be fucking raging if we do gift them this, no matter how trivial it is they don’t deserve it for the contempt they’ve shown us over the last few years. 

That's what I am getting at. They will use this as example of why we should otherwise we are contradicting ourselves and looking like hypocrites. 

No way should we though. They're not remotely deserving. I feel that if it was made to happen it would be down to the board and as said previous....

It wouldn't sit well with me one bit. 

How I'm managing to type this out with one eye open I'll never know by the way. 

A lot to be said for autopilot thoughts or talking bollocks. 

Goodnight xx

2 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

That's what I am getting at. They will use this as example of why we should otherwise we are contradicting ourselves and looking like hypocrites. 

No way should we though. They're not remotely deserving. I feel that if it was made to happen it would be down to the board and as said previous....

It wouldn't sit well with me one bit. 

How I'm managing to type this out with one eye open I'll never know by the way. 

A lot to be said for autopilot thoughts or talking bollocks. 

Goodnight xx

Ha ha I agree completely, and your obviously like me, a seasoned campaigner at typing shite while mangled. Goodnight pal xx

Just now, 1690tamRFC said:

As much as we’ve made progress is there any need for a lap of honour as we’ve literally achieved nothing 

Always thought that was standard regardless. Seen us do one in 06 and 07 when we didn’t win anything.

5 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Always thought that was standard regardless. Seen us do one in 06 and 07 when we didn’t win anything.

Aye that’s true bud wasn’t meaning that to sound like a dig at you, I just meant I couldn’t be fucked either way. To be fair I’d probably still applaud them round regardless 

2 minutes ago, DC76 said:

Steven should hold the team back and let the beggars know exactly what the Ibrox crowd think of them before sending out the famous👍

Should do nothing of the sort. 

The best course of action would be to turn the lights out in the tunnel then set about them especially Broony.

Won't happen but don't give these dogs any special treatment. 

Snpgreens fenian fuckers.

10 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Fuck that, would patch it

To be fair I don’t know why I’m getting so worked up about the GOH as I couldn’t tell you the last time I got in the ground on KO ha ha good job I got a good bunch of cunts that have sat in my row for years, they just expect me to roll in 5+ minutes late half mangled ha ha. Get some disapproving looks at various cup games right enough lol

6 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

To be fair I don’t know why I’m getting so worked up about the GOH as I couldn’t tell you the last time I got in the ground on KO ha ha good job I got a good bunch of cunts that have sat in my row for years, they just expect me to roll in 5+ minutes late half mangled ha ha. Get some disapproving looks at various cup games right enough lol

Think people must get annoyed at my wee brother because his pals sit with us at half time and just talk pish and block the stairs 😂