Will we give those bastards a guard of honour?

BEE

31 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Think people must get annoyed at my wee brother because his pals sit with us at half time and just talk pish and block the stairs 😂

Ha ha it’s honestly like it’s an every day expected thing now, the steward we know from the OO that’s always sat by the away dug out always makes a point of getting his watch out and shouting over to us as we walk down the stairs ha ha, infact the only time I might make KO is midweek games as I could be working anywhere and I’m out the door at 520 the next day so don’t drink obviously, so even if I’m in my seat on time the wife still gets in late and half cut making everycunt have to let her by 😂😂😂, good job we are well liked or we’d be absolutely hated thinking about it, but it’s always aww ffs here’s tommy 😀

33 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

I bet we will give them one :megaanguish:

Aye well if it happens I hope to a man every Rangers fan in the stadium gives it full voice “peados peados peados’  honestly if any of our fans clap these bogging perverts onto the pitch I’ll be fucking sick. 🤮

The board are a fucking embarrassment with this new age  love us pish.  Hopefully the players grow a set of balls and tell them to ram it up their shiter.

50 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

If we’re giving them a guard of honour then I won’t be attending, fuck that fucking embarrassment 

Can I get your ticket please🙏🙏

Kidding aside I noticed that Gerrard has refused to rule it out which to me says its happening. Utter disgrace if it does but if we agree to it who does the blame lie with

LOL. 

Mental that this has reached 14 pages. 

There will obviously not be a guard of honour. Neither club has given one when there has been an OF game when one side are Champions. 

Perhaps the thread should be about how much of a 'big deal' this has become because of one tweet by Chris Sutton. A fucking bankrupt, no-mark that is on the celtic payroll who appears to be able to set a narrative through his Twitter account

3 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

LOL. 

Mental that this has reached 14 pages. 

There will obviously not be a guard of honour. Neither club has given one when there has been an OF game when one side are Champions. 

Perhaps the thread should be about how much of a 'big deal' this has become because of one tweet by Chris Sutton. A fucking bankrupt, no-mark that is on the celtic payroll who appears to be able to set a narrative through his Twitter account

I’d hope you’re right but after the clubs sickening pandering to Billy McNeill I’m not so sure.

4 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

I’d hope you’re right but after the clubs sickening pandering to Billy McNeill I’m not so sure.

Not remotely comparable. 

Billy McNeill was a well respected guy throughout Scottish football and by some of the greatest figures in our history. You only have to see how many Rangers legends were at his funeral with John Greig laying a wreath at his statue. 

FWIW, a minutes applause is terrible idea, it should have been a minute silence