Will we give those bastards a guard of honour?

BEE

1 minute ago, eskbankloyal said:

Not remotely comparable. 

Billy McNeill was a well respected guy throughout Scottish football and by some of the greatest figures in our history. You only have to see how many Rangers legends were at his funeral with John Greig laying a wreath at his statue. 

FWIW, a minutes applause is terrible idea, it should have been a minute silence

For me it is comparable, I don’t want to honour or respect anything connected to that vile club.

6 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Not remotely comparable. 

Billy McNeill was a well respected guy throughout Scottish football and by some of the greatest figures in our history. You only have to see how many Rangers legends were at his funeral with John Greig laying a wreath at his statue. 

FWIW, a minutes applause is terrible idea, it should have been a minute silence

🤔🤔🤔whowho gives a fuck if about Scottish football history and what any cunt else thinks. Guy should never have been given a minutes applause

3 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

🤔🤔🤔whowho gives a fuck if about Scottish football history and what any cunt else thinks. Guy should never have been given a minutes applause

I'm talking about John Greig, Walter Smith & Willie Henderson. I tend to take a great deal of notice about what these guys think but each to their own. 

Just now, eskbankloyal said:

I'm talking about John Greig, Walter Smith & Willie Henderson. I tend to take a great deal of notice about what these guys think but each to their own. 

Generally I do as well until it comes to talking about scum players or ex players then I totally ignore whatever is said but I get your point. However I thought u meant Scottish football in general and not our players and certainly not the ones you mentioned. Which brings me to Tommy burns as well who seemed to receive a lot of praise from Scottish football yet my only ever experiance of him I was that he's a prick 

23 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

Our players stand in two lines, making a path for their GOH. Then, when the scum players come out, the players do a 180, face the fans and applaud them and let the scum see our backs

:UK:

Cringe 

Can’t see this happening, I would be deeply disappointed in the club if it did happen. I don’t have a season ticket these days but if I was going on Sunday and it happened I would be staying out on the concourse until the teams were on the pitch, and I would imagine the concourse would be pretty busy. Thousands and thousands of empty blue seats until kickoff would get the message across.

On ‎28‎/‎04‎/‎2019 at 17:36, Siam69 said:

Read the same thread last year, and It will be the same outcome.

Relax.

Beat them next year and we'll not have the same thread again.

From the first page of the thread.

Thread should be locked, 15 pages ffs.