Will we give those bastards a guard of honour?

BEE

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

I doubt it very much after that showing today 

One of their better defenders out of the game too

I know.   But football is a funny old game as someone once said.   I'm sure McInnes will not want his side to see the league title won by C.... on Aberdeen's home turf so maybe see a bit more effort from Aberdeen to beat C...…    If that sort of pressure could be applied to C.... , and assuming we beat Hibs, then the OF game becomes a bit more spicy.    Win that and well ........who knows.  

2 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

I know.   But football is a funny old game as someone once said.   I'm sure McInnes will not want his side to see the league title won by C.... on Aberdeen's home turf so maybe see a bit more effort from Aberdeen to beat C...…    If that sort of pressure could be applied to C.... , and assuming we beat Hibs, then the OF game becomes a bit more spicy.    Win that and well ........who knows.  

Fuck me, I thought you were trolling 

2 minutes ago, slimjim1690 said:

Fuck me, I thought you were trolling 

Nope.    There's just a little bit of the optimist in me (not a usual thing!) that sometimes, just sometimes, a once in a generation sporting upset happens.   I have in mind the cricket test match series England vs Australia game at Headingley in 1981 where England were written off as having no chance...….but came through to win.      Realistically that won't happen in football terms for us this season......but until arithmetic makes it impossible there is a sliver of hope. 

36 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

Hearts are dreadful and will never go to he scumdome and win . It won't be happening .

No fears about them coming to ours though . I would actually love beating them and delaying it