Will we give those bastards a guard of honour?

BEE

3 hours ago, BEE said:

Looking very likely they cunts will win the league next weekend, we’ve previously refused as they won the league so early in the season but given the OF is likely to be their first game after winning I reckon the board will agree to it (especially given that cringey shite today).

No I'll give them a round of applause on 67th minute but 

3 hours ago, 2nd Flute said:

That shouldn't happen, they go out their way to disrespect us, I was 50/50 with the McNeill applause, a bit of respect etc, but this, NO!

This 110%,the McNeil applause was a once in lifetime thing,if we clap them onto the park on the 12tj may,we will have fallen below the standards we once had, the majority of their fans sing and dance about our downfall and would have happily seen us go bust!!,would they do it for us at the San giro,not a fuckin chance!!

14 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Why does that matter? Traditionally teams are supposed to get a guard of honour every league game between winning the league and the end of the season. 

From memory the boards view last season was that was unreasonable and it should only be the game immediately after they win.

1 minute ago, BEE said:

From memory the boards view last season was that was unreasonable and it should only be the game immediately after they win.

It's not a rule. Teams can do it if they want, and if they're playing their rivals they don't half to if they don't want to. For example Hibs didn't do it for Hearts after they'd won the Championship. 

55 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

It's not a rule. Teams can do it if they want, and if they're playing their rivals they don't half to if they don't want to. For example Hibs didn't do it for Hearts after they'd won the Championship. 

It’s not a rule but it’s the justification the board gave last season. Again, the example you’ve given wasn’t the game immediately following Hearts winning the league and I think Hibs may have even claimed it was due to security fears.

22 minutes ago, GOAT said:

😂😂😂

you fishing Kev mate? 😂😂

fuck all honourable about they tarrier rhats. 

I’m not fishing mate, hope to fuck we don’t do it but wouldn’t surprise me if the board approved it.

11 minutes ago, MisterC said:

Warburton and Stubbs had a well publicized war of words over that, I remember it well

Just reading over it there, the Tavernier tweet about Alloa hasn’t aged well. Fuck knows how I remember Hibs refusing to do a guard of honour for Hearts and none of that.