Will we give those bastards a guard of honour?

BEE

5 hours ago, fanaticCR said:

The way the amount of cunts clapped the day, we may aswell.

I thought the same. Cunts getting clapped for knocking the ball out of play, then Gouldson motm what was that all about. he was a bomb scare and not in the Konterman sort of way! They were dreadful and we done our usual score. Sit in and invite trouble. 

Also in cases like this the question "would they do the same?" should be taken into account.

When John Greig passes will they be holding a minutes applause?

When we win a title and face them the week after will they give us a guard of honour?

We all know the answer to this so fuck them.

If the board agree to that on top of that disgusting debacle today then I will be making it very known with email upon email and complaint over complaint that it is entirely NOT ON to disrespect their PAYING fans in this manner.  

Genuinely,  I will be seriously angry. 

1 minute ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Id put money on them throwing the game this weekend to try and win it at Ibrox

Been saying the same and I hope they do and we somehow win the league as a result the fucking idiots 

2 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

If the board agree to that on top of that disgusting debacle today then I will be making it very known with email upon email and complaint over complaint that it is entirely NOT ON to disrespect their PAYING fans in this manner.  

Genuinely,  I will be seriously angry. 

Surely your not saying a football game is more important than children getting raped STG. 

The very thought of it. 

4 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Been saying the same and I hope they do and we somehow win the league as a result the fucking idiots 

Im sure they did the same last year. Would be brilliant if that happens. The way our season has went they would lose the last game and we would get beat by Kilmarnock