Will we give those bastards a guard of honour?

BEE

1 minute ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Im sure they did the same last year. Would be brilliant if that happens. The way our season has went they would lose the last game and we would get beat by Kilmarnock

They did. The game was moved and they threw it against Hibs to be able to win it against us anyway. 

I didn't even watch the half of that game the day they beat us to win it 

Not gonna happen, we will be in their fucking faces coming out the tunnel. Let's see what Brown is made off getting rattled non stop for 90 minties with 50,000 bears screaming at him.

We only give class acts the respect they are due, not one that says the children abused at their youth club is not really their youth club so wash there hands on the matter. Yet the youth cup final in Friday I could swear I heard their crowd sing celtic songs, an ex celtic captain is manager, they wear their strips, badge etc .   

Yet they still say it's not celtic? Billy McNeils book stated it was an open secret yet more kids got damaged while those in charge looked the other way 

1 minute ago, Copland bear said:

Not gonna happen, we will be in their fucking faces coming out the tunnel. Let's see what Brown is made off getting rattled non stop for 90 minties with 50,000 bears screaming at him.

We only give class acts the respect they are due, not one that says the children abused at their youth club is not really their youth club so wash there hands on the matter. Yet the youth cup final in Friday I could swear I heard their crowd sing celtic songs, an ex celtic captain is manager, they wear their strips, badge etc .   

Yet they still say it's not celtic? Billy McNeils book stated it was an open secret yet more kids got damaged while those in charge looked the other way 

I'm actually surprised he got the heroes send off from them after saying that in his book and making that statement to be honest. They all hate the mere mention of their club being known for that. 

20 hours ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Id put money on them throwing the game this weekend to try and win it at Ibrox

I hope they do as they will need a point at home against the jamtarts,   they would love to pay them back for 1985-86 when they threw the  league away at Dundee and a certain Albert Kidd scoring. 

They should have had the league sown up weeks ago, they are a bad lot lets not kid ourselves as our inconsistency has cost us dear this year as I believe we are the better fitter team, just we wonder which Rangers are gonna turn up thou. 

4 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

I'm actually surprised he got the heroes send off from them after saying that in his book and making that statement to be honest. They all hate the mere mention of their club being known for that. 

We could  not win either way, we have a minutes silence and people boo, this way the media can't say a thing about us , they are saying Hearts fans were at it, now can you imagine if that was us , it would be bitter, bigoted Rangers fans in every paper.

Lets just concentrate ion booting them all over the place in just under 2 weeks and beat them by 2 clear goals then we win the head to head on goal difference and kick in next season and stop the 9 while winning 55.:thumbsup:

1 minute ago, Copland bear said:

We could  not win either way, we have a minutes silence and people boo, this way the media can't say a thing about us , they are saying Hearts fans were at it, now can you imagine if that was us , it would be bitter, bigoted Rangers fans in every paper.

Lets just concentrate ion booting them all over the place in just under 2 weeks and beat them by 2 clear goals then we win the head to head on goal difference and kick in next season and stop the 9 while winning 55.:thumbsup:

Fair play. I'm an optimist so I'll go with that. 

12 hours ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Id put money on them throwing the game this weekend to try and win it at Ibrox

It's a safe bet. They conveniently lost to hibs last year to ensure they could clinch it against us. 

I hope they do try and it blows up in their faces. 

3 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

It's a safe bet. They conveniently lost to hibs last year to ensure they could clinch it against us. 

I hope they do try and it blows up in their faces. 

They miraculously lost to Aberdeen too, anyway fuck them I would rather have zero points than have them given as a charity handout from those filthy cunts. 

4 hours ago, Sweettartangirl said:

That's a right good point tbh, they do hate any mention of it, makes them really uncomfortable, and so it bloody should. 

I know this won't be popular and I don't disagree that they are completely undeserving of any respect, but the way I see it, this guard of honour shite is the medicine you take for failing to win. I don't care who the opposition is. In fact, the worse the opposition (and there aren't any worse than them), the better the lesson should be.

Victory is earned, as is defeat. If you lose, you need to look at yourself, your attitude, your contribution and make sure you improve all of them so it's they cunts doing it for us next season at their midden.

The players should feel fucking miserable as they do it and know that the only way to get their self-respect back is to batter them on the pitch. Whoever is clapping at 90 minutes will go home the happier that day.

10 hours ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Wonder if there will be another minutes applause this week for Chalmers who has died,lol

18 minutes ago, simplythebestest said:

I know this won't be popular and I don't disagree that they are completely undeserving of any respect, but the way I see it, this guard of honour shite is the medicine you take for failing to win. I don't care who the opposition is. In fact, the worse the opposition (and there aren't any worse than them), the better the lesson should be.

Victory is earned, as is defeat. If you lose, you need to look at yourself, your attitude, your contribution and make sure you improve all of them so it's they cunts doing it for us next season at their midden.

The players should feel fucking miserable as they do it and know that the only way to get their self-respect back is to batter them on the pitch. Whoever is clapping at 90 minutes will go home the happier that day.

You are 100% spot on

It's not remotely popular.