Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ForeverAndEver

***The Official Rangers V Hibs Match Thread***

Recommended Posts


5 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Your opinion is wrong. 

Lee Wallace stayed because it was best for him at the time.

It was well known that he wanted to stay in Scotland for personal reasons, and there wasn't a contract at that level on offer anywhere outside of us. 

I like him and was pleased he stayed, but let’s not make it out to be a totally selfless act. 

middli and sassaaaa like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Lee Wallace stayed because it was best for him at the time.

It was well known that he wanted to stay in Scotland for personal reasons, and there wasn't a contract at that level on offer anywhere outside of us. 

I like him and was pleased he stayed, but let’s not make it out to be a totally selfless act. 

Your opinion is also wrong

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Lee Wallace stayed because it was best for him at the time.

It was well known that he wanted to stay in Scotland for personal reasons, and there wasn't a contract at that level on offer anywhere outside of us. 

I like him and was pleased he stayed, but let’s not make it out to be a totally selfless act. 

Seen someone saying yesterday he "sacrificed everything" to stay.  FFS :megaanguish:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A win by 3 goals and a tarrier defeat by 1 goal leaves us 3 goals ahead in GD. Could be interesting but we’d be looking at one of the worst Hearts teams I’ve ever seen go to the piggery and win. 

If it was a draw I’d be more confident but anyway. 

4-1 Rangers. Hibs need to win so they might actually come and play and with the way we’re breaking teams down easily, with more space we should be comfortable winners

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

A win by 3 goals and a tarrier defeat by 1 goal leaves us 3 goals ahead in GD. Could be interesting but we’d be looking at one of the worst Hearts teams I’ve ever seen go to the piggery and win. 

If it was a draw I’d be more confident but anyway. 

4-1 Rangers. Hibs need to win so they might actually come and play and with the way we’re breaking teams down easily, with more space we should be comfortable winners

The beginning of the season Hearts were brilliant - hopefully they'll find that form again - but most of all Aberdeen on Saturday 4th need to play as if they're playing us... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

The beginning of the season Hearts were brilliant - hopefully they'll find that form again - but most of all Aberdeen on Saturday 4th need to play as if they're playing us... 

Hope not, they were fucking rotten on Sunday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Lee Wallace stayed because it was best for him at the time.

It was well known that he wanted to stay in Scotland for personal reasons, and there wasn't a contract at that level on offer anywhere outside of us. 

I like him and was pleased he stayed, but let’s not make it out to be a totally selfless act. 

Exactly my point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bluenoz said:

Why would you drop Kent?

Hibs will come and attack and are pretty strong down the wings so would have Candeias back in to help out defensively and we need his energy and aggression. I dunno what it was but Kent was really frustrating to watch on Sunday, holding onto the ball too long and just poor overall decision making I thought. Plus will be good to bring him and Morelos on when hibs are fucked

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, GlasgowsBlue said:

Hibs will come and attack and are pretty strong down the wings so would have Candeias back in to help out defensively and we need his energy and aggression. I dunno what it was but Kent was really frustrating to watch on Sunday, holding onto the ball too long and just poor overall decision making I thought. Plus will be good to bring him and Morelos on when hibs are fucked

He had a poor second half, I will grant you that but he starts 100% on Sunday mate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...