***The Official Rangers V Hibs Match Thread***

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

McGregor is a fucking liability at times. What the actual fuck was he thinking there? Mental end to the game. Absolutely mental. Fair play to McCrorie for having the balls to take the responsibility. 

3 minutes ago, Misteral said:

Fucking tragic from McGregor, what a tosser. 

Shagger nearly went from hero to zero there☹️

What happened at the HT interval to stop us pressing them? Still should have scored a couple🤔

A wins a win i suppose but that was a pretty poor second half. One eye on next week for most of the players i think and they almost conspired to fuck it up at the end there.

Big decision for next week though, stick with Defoe or trust Morelos to keep his cool when clearly he'll be targeted again?

6 minutes ago, the brown brogue said:

McGregor should be fucking ripped apart by Gerrard for that. Absolutely moronic thing to do at any time let alone when we're seeing out time in a poor match. Just don't know whats gone through his head at times this season.

Fine him and give it to the youth setup

Totally ridiculous but without him, who knows how far we’d be behind. No excuse but he’s a proper fucking winner and those cunts have just won 8 in a row yesterday. Anyone see the Rangers tv interview with him a few weeks ago - he’s totally raging.

Just now, the brown brogue said:

A wins a win i suppose but that was a pretty poor second half. One eye on next week for most of the players i think and they almost conspired to fuck it up at the end there.

Big decision for next week though, stick with Defoe or trust Morelos to keep his cool when clearly he'll be targeted again?

Same again, start with Defoe, Morelos sub

1 minute ago, kaiser1041 said:

Senior player at the club acting like a fucking embarrassment get a fucking grip

And some folks wanted him to be captain.    What a fucking wretched behaviour example he'd be.    Brilliant saves but fucking awful red card behaviour. 

1 minute ago, the brown brogue said:

Alfredo should be no where near starting line up next week

Defoe better start 

He deserves it 

1 minute ago, BearInTheToon said:

Totally ridiculous but without him, who knows how far we’d be behind. No excuse but he’s a proper fucking winner and those cunts have just won 8 in a row yesterday. Anyone see the Rangers tv interview with him a few weeks ago - he’s totally raging.

That raging he gets himself banned for their game through an act of utter stupidity. :duh:

We have a top class goal scorer who can’t be trusted to stay on the pitch and now he’s joined by our best goalie. 

No fucking wonder we are not winning anything

6 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

If we appeal it he can play can't he? 

Wouldn't appeal it tbh, the harshest lesson for him will be sitting in the stand next week for sheer stupidity, that coupled with we've not a chance in hell we'd win the appeal anyway. 

Should've been a comfortable win and good preparation for next week.  It ended up being unnecessary pressure and the possibility of going without our best goalie.  All due to McGregor's madness.  Would still appeal it for the off chance that they don't bring any appeal forward and maybe still have him in goals for next week.

Archived