Sign in to follow this  
ForeverAndEver

***The Official Rangers V Hibs Match Thread***

We look physically strong and driven, for me this has been very consistent over the last 5 or 6 games. Maybe Mr Gerrard is getting his formula honed. Feeling confident about the game against sewtic.

delparlane likes this

3 minutes ago, delparlane said:

No yellow? Figures.

If that was Ryan Jack it would be a minimum of a yellow card. Also Mcgregor took out Kent without so much as a warning! 

delparlane likes this

1 minute ago, RockwellGers said:

We look physically strong and driven, for me this has been very consistent over the last 5 or 6 games. Maybe Mr Gerrard is getting his formula honed. Feeling confident about the game against sewtic.

Sewtic fs

Jamie0202 likes this

2 minutes ago, rangersross said:

Bright starts from Defoe, Davis and Arfield.

We are a far better team with Davis in it, everything moves that yard or so quicker and he never gives the ball away.

People might not like him but I don’t think there’s anybody who can argue against that now.

rangersross and delparlane like this

Just now, DBBTB said:

We are a far better team with Davis in it, everything moves that year or so quicker. People might not like him but I don’t think there’s anybody who can argue against that now.

He has just taken a few games to settle in

2 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

We are a far better team with Davis in it, everything moves that year or so quicker. People might not like him but I don’t think there’s anybody who can argue against that now.

Agreed. Took him a few matches to find his form but he’s been superb the last few games.