Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
SonOfLuther

Taig That Invaded Parkheid Pitch With 1 Year Old Child

Recommended Posts

image.thumb.png.2ba4a1a8343b81cdda46c81af70b6045.png

 

A 32-year-old man is to stand trial accused of invading the pitch at celtic Park while carrying a one-year-old child.

Anthony Smith allegedly celebrated with the youngster when celtic went one goal up against Rangers on 31 March.

Prosecutors claim Mr Smith took out his phone to take photos of the incident. It is alleged he pushed past stewards, who asked him to return to his seat.

Mr Smith, from Parkhead, appeared from custody at Glasgow Sheriff Court.

He denies a breach of the peace and a charge under the Children and Young Person Act.

Sheriff Allan Findlay granted Mr Smith bail and set a trial for August.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, denya said:

Why is say "allegedly"? You can see him clear in the photo celebrating on the field. 

Keep it vague is their style. That's the bbc for ya.

I supplied the photo from an old article as proof.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

Because there’s ongoing criminal proceedings :lol: 

Is stupid still. Is clear, fine him and thats it. He have nothing to defend him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well at least he will never be “Father of the Year” also he will never be “The Cure for Cancer” nor “The Solution to World Peace” he will be what he has strived to be and that is himself in his totality, anything around him (including a baby) is nothing as it is all about him and his needs. 

Bring a baby to football match - no bother - take responsibility for a defenceless, vulnerable , weak and unaware little human, get photographed (and take selfies too) and then go not guilty, astounding! He should get a few years for endangering a child.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, SonOfLuther said:

image.thumb.png.2ba4a1a8343b81cdda46c81af70b6045.png

 

A 32-year-old man is to stand trial accused of invading the pitch at celtic Park while carrying a one-year-old child.

Anthony Smith allegedly celebrated with the youngster when celtic went one goal up against Rangers on 31 March.

Prosecutors claim Mr Smith took out his phone to take photos of the incident. It is alleged he pushed past stewards, who asked him to return to his seat.

Mr Smith, from Parkhead, appeared from custody at Glasgow Sheriff Court.

He denies a breach of the peace and a charge under the Children and Young Person Act.

Sheriff Allan Findlay granted Mr Smith bail and set a trial for August.

The same stewards that are 10 deep over beside the Rangers fans

Shower of useless mutant scum

 

Come August . This will go away quietly .Probably get a check in the post from the rebel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

The same stewards that are 10 deep over beside the Rangers fans

Shower of useless mutant scum

 

Come August . This will go away quietly .Probably get a check in the post from the rebel

What? It is not getting fast tracked?

My spidey senses tell me clemency and some community service on the cards, can't take such a great father away from his child and put him in jail.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, miracle said:

Who on Earth takes a 1 year old to a football game anyway:duh:

Indoctrination into the cult from an early age 

 

its a kafflik hing 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Malvern said:

What? It is not getting fast tracked?

My spidey senses tell me clemency and some community service on the cards, can't take such a great father away from his child and put him in jail.

Yeah its a certainty Mal

Malvern likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

A full nappie would make no difference in that place

What about the mother, she lets a mongo take her baby to an OF game.!!!

Hope social services are all over them.

They will be

Showering them with more money so they can get the latest kit and shit from the megastore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, miracle said:

Who on Earth takes a 1 year old to a football game anyway:duh:

Not just any old football match.
This is the stadium which is full to the rafters of the most hate filled,vile,rancid terrorist glorifying and bitter twisted bastards under one roof.
Me personally hope this clown gets porridge,even if only for being such a prick. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...