Hastie signing announced

7 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

:rofl:

Was he fuck. Anyone who's acted in the manner of lego was never a bear. He might have wanted to be at some stage but thank fuck he was never given the chance.

Whilst I agree he didn't act like it, the rumour goes he was when he was younger. Same as Hastie (it seems)

10 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

Give the boy a rest. 

By all accounts he has worked to make this deal happen; so let’s assume he actually wants to be here.

Exactly. Already hated before he starts training Ffs

Just heard him on POTY interview(s) today. When asked about next season response was 'not here to talk about that'. Fair enough, but sounding even more unimpressed as some of us with his 'capture' might have helped. 

I have a bad feeling about this. 

38 minutes ago, Steelydan1690 said:

No wonder people are doubting him going with his old tweets ,tarrier bastard ,Any proof that wanker was one of us?

I have it from a good source he was , tattoo is a lot of shite though 

8 minutes ago, chris182 said:

Whilst I agree he didn't act like it, the rumour goes he was when he was younger. Same as Hastie (it seems)

'the rumour goes' is a good bit different from your earlier 'point proven' remark.

Anyway the rumour is that Hastie was well pissed off that his agent just about lost him the chance of signing for us until he stepped in. Hasn't hidden his desire to sign so I'm ok with it even if he did support them as a kid.

1 minute ago, born a blue nose said:

What's all this pish people are making up "used to support as a kid" :lol: that sounds so fucking idiotic. Who did you support as a kid? Who do every cunt you know who supported us or them 'as a kid' support now?

The exact same fuckin team man. Jesus fuck

'As a kid' lol he's a tim n that's it, you've just got he's more professional than the last one we signed. 

Jamie Carragher disagrees :lol:

Singing about being a loyal supporter despite the  fact he's a turncoat :lol: