We are running just as fast as we can

RFC55

4 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

That's what I like about you mate.

Always looking out for us cunts 

:lol:

I don't feel I do enough when I receive the welcome I've always had over there mate. Like coming back from that Aberdeen game everyone on that bus seemed to be asking me if I needed another drink or anything. Unbelievable really 

Just now, .Williamson. said:

In work this weekend mate

Possibly over next weekend but have to look at prices a bit more. My car service and mot ripped the cunt out of it lately 

Bastard with the car, if your able to get the money for flights/boat whatever your more than welcome to stay with us mate, RFC52 and soprano will tell you we’ve got more than enough room, as long as you don’t mind our cats wanting to know why your taking their room ha ha. 

1 minute ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Bastard with the car, if your able to get the money for flights/boat whatever your more than welcome to stay with us mate, RFC52 and soprano will tell you we’ve got more than enough room, as long as you don’t mind our cats wanting to know why your taking their room ha ha. 

Don't tempt me with that mate, I'm a big cat fan :lol:

Just now, .Williamson. said:

Ha ha I know mate 😀. Honestly it’s no problem at all, we’d be chuffed to have you stay, but like I said the main spare bedroom the cats have claimed as theirs so you’ll have to deal with them ha ha 

2 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Ha ha I know mate 😀. Honestly it’s no problem at all, we’d be chuffed to have you stay, but like I said the main spare bedroom the cats have claimed as theirs so you’ll have to deal with them ha ha 

Honestly class of you to offer that mate but I'm very much one of those people that feels I'd be imposing massively :lol:

Brilliant of you though pal

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Mate after seeing the replies she’s getting on FB for her union post I’m 100% sure it’s no for me, she’s mangled but keeping her replies slagging them but without overstepping the line, yet always putting them cunts in their place, they are raging ha ha, I’d have just got tore in fenian bastards etc ha ha 

4 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Honestly class of you to offer that mate but I'm very much one of those people that feels I'd be imposing massively :lol:

Brilliant of you though pal

Don’t talk shite your one of us, just as I said at Aberdeen mate I left Glasgow at 5 year old, first season book at 16 and only moved back 8 years ago aged 36 ffs, I know what it’s like to get flights trains boats etc to games and know the financial outlay that comes with it, we’d honestly be happy as fuck to put you up, and I’ll even get you from the airport no problem. It’s what it’s all about mate, as brief as our meeting was, I can see your a good cunt so our home is yours 

that said I’d won a watch for Europe games for years as flying out of Gatwick was about £150 cheaper than Glasgow if you booked it day of the fixtures 😂😂😂

16 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Don’t talk shite your one of us, just as I said at Aberdeen mate I left Glasgow at 5 year old, first season book at 16 and only moved back 8 years ago aged 36 ffs, I know what it’s like to get flights trains boats etc to games and know the financial outlay that comes with it, we’d honestly be happy as fuck to put you up, and I’ll even get you from the airport no problem. It’s what it’s all about mate, as brief as our meeting was, I can see your a good cunt so our home is yours 

that said I’d won a watch for Europe games for years as flying out of Gatwick was about £150 cheaper than Glasgow if you booked it day of the fixtures 😂😂😂

A wonderful set of supporters we have, that's honestly much appreciated that offer mate. 

Talking about cheaper flights it's about half the price to fly from Dublin to Glasgow than what it is Belfast to Glasgow