Alex Miller “journalist”

29 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Of the current guys, yes. Previous staff haven't all been Rangers fans. The guy i replaced at the start of the year wasn't.

Most are writing stuff this is consistently not anti-Rangers. Who do you think is consistently writing anti-Rangers stuff?

So do I get you right that you are saying most journalists do not write anything with an anti-Rangers slant/bias?

Just for the sake of calibration here, which journalists do think are biased against Rangers then? 

4 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

Went back and read it again. Then decided I better check my understanding of satire. 

Satire; the use of humour, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people's stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issues.

What stupidity or vices are being criticised or exposed here? 

I don’t believe this is an attempt at satire. At least not any form of satire that I have ever understood. I think it’s just a hatchet job by a blogger with an inferiority complex trying to bring down the big bad Rangers a peg or two and suggest they need to be under the heel for a little bit longer 

Exactly what I took from it.

Just now, Bears said:

So do I get you right that you are saying most journalists do not write anything with an anti-Rangers slant/bias?

Just for the sake of calibration here, which journalists do think are biased against Rangers then? 

At least have the courtesy of answering my question before asking me more. If I wanted to do a Q&A Id have found a way to get paid for it. 

5 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

Went back and read it again. Then decided I better check my understanding of satire. 

Satire; the use of humour, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people's stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issues.

What stupidity or vices are being criticised or exposed here? 

I don’t believe this is an attempt at satire. At least not any form of satire that I have ever understood. I think it’s just a hatchet job by a blogger with an inferiority complex trying to bring down the big bad Rangers a peg or two and suggest they need to be under the heel for a little bit longer 

The tendency of the club and fans to eer towards hubris for one and the overly serious tone of a marketing video designed to sell overpriced tshirts to middleaged men and weans? 

3 hours ago, Creampuff said:

Ever since Morelos showed his ability and Gerrard showed he was a manager, the tarriers have been worried. 

We’re doing a lot more right than they’ll admit.

Unlike them to not admit to something...

Just now, ger4life_1872 said:

Like you answered questions in the discrimination thread you ran away from ? 

First you greet that Im posting in there and then you greet that I got bored if your tinfoil hat wearing mentalness. 

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

At least have the courtesy of answering my question before asking me more. If I wanted to do a Q&A Id have found a way to get paid for it. 

As if you're interested in what I say! For the record, I don't pay attention much to the names writing crap but I'm looking for any name that is worth following.

And regarding your second sentence, if that's how you converse on a forum, I've lost interest in your opinion.. 

8 minutes ago, Bears said:

As if you're interested in what I say! For the record, I don't pay attention much to the names writing crap but I'm looking for any name that is worth following.

And regarding your second sentence, if that's how you converse on a forum, I've lost interest in your opinion.. 

I'm interested in everyone's opinion. I might strongly disagree but I'm always interested.

Can't win 'em all I suppose.

37 minutes ago, The Dude said:

The tendency of the club and fans to eer towards hubris for one and the overly serious tone of a marketing video designed to sell overpriced tshirts to middleaged men and weans? 

Ahhh. Right. Got it. You don’t understand satire either. That explains it. 

Try these websites for a bit of guidance. 

https://blog.feedspot.com/satire_blogs/

6 hours ago, backup said:

title needs corrected.

By

Adam Miller

06:00, 4 MAY 2019

An important point , that's who I thought it was when I read the title and would hate to think anyone would mistakenly associate our ex player with such nonsense . 

9 hours ago, The Dude said:

It's the guy who does OldFirmFacts on Twitter and is intended to be satirical.

the fact you, as a well-renowned scribe, have to inform readers that the article "is intended to be satirical" seems to indicate the author missed the goal by quite a distance.