Anyone know this cunt?

GOAT

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly ? We are now shaming people for having the audacity to have a belief ? I hate the SNP more than anyone but I must say this is the most shameful thread I've encountered in the bears den in a while. 

This idea that we as a support have, or should have, homogenous opinions on everything is so fucking bizarre. Most people's politics aren't dictated by their football team. Is there a culture that a lot of our support share? Of course, and that's good for them, but they don't have exclusivity over the club. At Ibrox, on any given match day, there will be people who are Protestants and people who have no religion, people who believe in the Union and people who don't, people who backed remain and people who backed Brexit, people who voted Labour, Greens or Lib Dem and people who voted UKIP or Tory. It doesn't matter, we are all there for Rangers and Rangers is theirs as much as it is mine or anyone else's. 

6 minutes ago, yermaw145 said:

Honestly ? We are now shaming people for having the audacity to have a belief ? I hate the SNP more than anyone but I must say this is the most shameful thread I've encountered in the bears den in a while. 

Wearing a fitbaw top to a political thing like that is a riddy though, oh look at me pish.

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Wearing a fitbaw top to a political thing like that is a ruddy though, oh look at me pish.

It is, but we'd never have a thread pointing folk out wearing them at an orange walk or something and doing the same.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

It is, but we'd never have a thread pointing folk out wearing them at an orange walk or something and doing the same.

Maybe, but he’s done it to go his way to get attention, whereas it’s different doing it at an orange walk imo, not that I would.

43 minutes ago, markem said:

Blatant ‘look at me’ - fucking idiot. 

Spot on. The yes supporting Rangers fans have an unnatural want to be loved. Remember that guy that posted the video of how people weren't singing GSTQ at Ibrox? 

It's like "I know I'm a Rangers fan but I'm one of you guys. Please be my friend". Sad Bastard.

40 minutes ago, yermaw145 said:

The guy is a scumbag and he should be nowhere near Ibrox.  Goes completely against the grain of everything Rangers as a club and a support is. 

Archived